One

Makkale, It's gonna be a mystery thriller and kind of horror nu kuda sollalaam.

I don't know whether it will work out or not. I'm just trying. Let me know your honest comments. So that I can improve. Thanks in advance. Love you all. ❤

Ahhhhh

Mansi woke up shouting and she is sweating heavily, due to the nightmare.

Mansi: Ena da kanavu ithu. Cha.

She turned to her side table to drink water. The time shows at 6am.

Mansi: Alarm vaika maranthuta. Nalla vela. Ezhunthuta.

She heard footsteps when she was about to get down, a wave of panic hit her. Why can't. She is living alone. The sound is getting closer. She started breathing heavily, usually she is a bold girl. But today it scared her, the sound got so close, she tilted her head to see outside,

Mansi: Ahhh

Vikram: Hey na thaan ma.

Her boyfriend Vikram came in,

Mansi: Vikram, ne epdi inga? Ivalo kaalaila?

Vikram: En floor la power cut. Etho problem. Paal vaangi vaikala. Athan inga vantha. Sorry. Did I scare you.?

He asked softly in guilt.

Mansi: No. It's okay.

She got down and ran to him and hugged him.

Mansi: It's just. I didn't expect you.

Vikram: Sari poi fresh up aagitu va. Na coffee pottu vaikara.

Mansi and Vikram are staying in the same apartment. He is on the second floor. She is on the sixth floor. They started dating a year ago. She proposed to him and he accepted. They go to the same college and the same class. They are currently in the final year of the masters degree.

She went to fresh up but came back and called Harish, one of their friends,

Mansi: Harish, college ku epdi vara?

Harish: En bike, oru friend eduthutu poitaan. Bus la thaan varanum.

Mansi: Okay okay da.

Harish: En mansi?!

Mansi: Ila chuma thaan ketta.

Harish: Sari bye. College la paakalaam.

She hummed and disconnected the call.

Mansi mv: Avanuku accident aagara maathiri thaan kanavu vanthuchu. But bus la thana vara poraan. Mansi: Cha, na vera theva illama bayanthuta.

She came to the living room after freshening up,

Mansi: Vikram

Vikram: Hey intha ma, coffee and breakfast.

Mansi: Thank you.

They are not so lovey-dovey couples. Their relationship is so mature and they don't even act like couples sometimes.

They had their breakfast.

Vikram: Polaam ah?

She nodded. They went to college by bike, as usual. Vikram dropped her.

Vikram: Na poi park pannitu vara.

She hummed. She looked around to find couples of college hugging and flirting. She sighed.

Priyanka and Saranya: Ena madam?

Saranya and Priyanka asked in chorus.

Mansi: Twins na ore maathiri thaan pesanum ah ena?

They chuckled.

Saranya: Ena kaalaile dull ah iruka? Couples elam paathu feel pandra.

Priyanka: Unaku thaan aal irukaan la. Naangalaachu single girls.

She smiled without answering.

Saranya: Is something wrong? Vikram kum unakum elam okay la.

Mansi: Okay thaan. He is a caring, loving, pakka gentleman. But.

She stopped.

Mansi: I don't know. It's like we have been married for 20, 25 years. Apo iruka oru matured relationship ipo iruku. I love him for who he is. But sometimes, it hurts.

She said sadly.

Priyanka: Hey why don't you talk to him about that. Sonna thana avanuku theriyum.

Mansi: Ila. Apdi ila. Ipdi thaan na avana love panna. Ipo en expectations increase aagi iruku. Athuku avan ena pannuvaan.

Vikeam came to us,

Saranya: Hey Vikram.

Vikram: Hi, Ena gang la rendu per ah kaanom.?

Priyanka: Parthi ku fever aam.

Mansi: Evening poi paathutu varalaam ah?

He nodded.

Saranya: Naangalum nenachom. Athu konjam contagious ah irukaam. First ethir veetla yaaruko, amma ku, ipo ivanukaam. So vara venam nu sonaan.

Vikram: Oh. Okay.

Mansi: College bus vanthudchu la.

She nodded.

Mansi: Harish innaiku bus la vara nu sonaan. Innum kaanom.

Saranya: Na call panna. Bus miss pannita. Local bus la vara nu sonaan.

Mansi: Okay okay.

Vikram: Sari vaanga class polaam.

After the first hour,

Vikram: Harish!???

Everyone turned towards the entrance,

Vikram: Ena da kaila epdi adi pattuchu?!

Her dream started running in the back of her mind, a dog crossing a road, he slipped and his arms hit the sign board in order to save his head.

Harish: Athu oru naai kuruka vachidchu da.

Priyanka: Romba adiya?!

Harish: Hairline fracture da. But thank god. Thalai la pattu iruka vendiyathu.

She was shocked.

Mansi mv: Wait., how could this happen? So it's not my dream. It might be a coincidence. How could.??

Vikram: Mansi.. Mansiii

Mansi: Haaan. Vikram.

She snapped out.

Vikram: Ena ma aachu?

Mansi: On... Onnum ila.

Vikram: En ipdi verkuthu? Odambu sari illa ya.?

He touched her forehead.

Mansi: Ila Vikram. I'm good.

Mansi: Hey ne bus la thana vara nu sonna.

Harish: Aama. Bus miss pannita nu, friend ku phone panna. Avan bike kondu vanthu stop la kuduthutaan.

Saranya: Sari en college vantha.

Harish: College kita iruka hospital ku thaan vantha. Athan.

Harish: Vikram, evening Ena veetla vittudriya?

Vikram: Sure da.

He looked at Mansi.

Mansi: Na bus la poikara. No issues.

He smiled and nodded.

Thanks for reading darlings ❤