Introductions

Hello my name is Y/n Crumb and the tall boy right next to me is Hansel Jr Crumb he's the son of Hansel my uncle, and I'm the daughter of Gretel his aunt, before our parents had us they were witch hunters and my grandmother was the grand white witch and before she died she gave my mom her grand white witch heart, and as you can see after the blood moon "incident" they still went hunting witches that practice the dark arts ,and after a few years my mom went slow and steady with my dad Benjamin ,he was a huge fan of my mom and uncle ,after they got married they had me ,and then my brother Gus ,my uncle had married a woman that loved him for who he actually is her name is Mina and she didn't stay with him out of pitiful love but with pure love ,and long story short they married after Hansel Jr was six months old, and my parents had me after Jr ,and my parents had  Gus after Helga was born a year before Gus.
As for weapons come by I'm a natural with my mom's  crossbow and others after so much torture I mean training and Jr he's natural with his dad's gun and other weapons with the same amount of torture I mean training, my mother Gretel put a spell on us so that dark magic has no effects on us, this is Y/n and Hansel Jr Crumb journal entry writing and re quoting my uncle and his dad "If you're going to kill a witch set her ass on fire."- Hansel, - Y/n and Hansel Jr Crumb.