Cahpter 1

........................
Crawford pov
.......................
I was using my wolf senses at full power. It was a world were I could be set free and away from humanity. Then I heard the leaves crackle about 5 miles away. A girl with black long wavy hair that curled at the end of her ponytail was walking. She was wearing a leather black jacket,neon pink skinny jeans and a neon pink crop top and neon blue convers. She wasn't far away from me now. It was time to kill. I ran fast and jumped on top of her. I showed her my electric blue alpha eyes and her eyes change to a ocean blue. Crap. My mind was to slow at thinking and now I'm on the forest ground. With a vampire.
[S-Skylar C-Crawford]
S- I'm sorry.
C- So your a Vampy
S- a what
C- You know a vampire
S- Noo
C- People eyes don't change
S- fine. I'm a vampire
C- I won't tell.I'm a girl of my word. Wanna hang at my place.
S-yea,sure
C- okay come on
..........................
Sky Pov
..........................
I don't know if I should trust this "wolf". Her piercing blue eyes scare me. She can probably tear me up. But I'm going to her house any way ...... Because I am alone. I was walking behind her. She was wearing a neon blue muscle tee with washed skinny blue jeans with black convers. Her long blonde wavy hair with black tips was in a braid. We got to her house. It was small but when we got inside it felt roomy. Then I hear a snarl. I didn't know her name yet but she got in front of me and got low to the wolfs level and growled. The wolf turned into a boy. She got pack to standing. Then she turned around to face me.
C-oh my name is Crawford by the way and this is Sammy.
S-Skylar but most people call me Sky
C-Well Sky as you can see Sammy and I are werewolfs.
Then another man came into the room and he was a human. He ask Crawford if she ask me the questions yet. Then she came up to me.
C- This is my dad and he wants to know if u want to join my pack
S- I guess so
C- okay well our first mission starts today come on and lets introduce you to Alexia. Then a girl with dark brown hair came down and said welcome to the pack. We all went into the kitchen.
CD- Our mission is to kill the Magcon boys
C- Dad it isn't going to be easy. Their is 9 of them and 4 of us
S- yeah Mr Johnson
Cd- Call me Don please and try.
With that we left for our journey to kill the Magcon boys.
.............................
Thanx for reading