╰┈➤ 🅁🅄🄻🄴🅂

Anything without rules, would make it messy and unorganized

Anything without rules, would make it messy and unorganized. Here are the set of rules for you to order from our graphic shop. Please go through them thoroughly before placing an order.

☆○o Complete half of the payment before the delivery and the rest half after the delivery.

☆○o You must use the graphics requested from us for a minimum of 2 weeks time. As our team puts a lot of effort into It.

☆○o You can't request graphics from us and any other designer within the period of our delivery. That's very rude and unfair for our team. In short, do not do shop hopping

☆○o Be polite and respectful towards every designer.

☆○o No rushing with your delivery. Please be patient with our team. No urgent orders would be accepted because we know everyone has a life outside wattpad and we must respect and understand about, please note that your order will take atleast 1 week to 2 weeks to get delivered.

☆○o Unpublished books that are taken down and not used in the future are not allowed, which means in future if you are unpublishing the book or deleting the book, please don't order the graphic. But we do accept the orders for books to be published for sure, if you are like damn sure you'll publish the book then you can fill the form.

☆○o You can request your graphics to any specific designer of our team.

☆○o You will retain 2 chances to ask for any changes in the graphics requested and that would be in coordination with the respective designer if they're not willing to do it, we can't help about it.

☆○o Please note that not all requests are Accepted. We reserve the right to turn down, incase we may not be able to fulfill the request. We will confirm the requests.

☆○o The password is first letter of your favorite song.

That's all for the rules, now you can scroll down to see the payment details.