Moving

Katelyn Lapid she also goes by Lyn.
Lyn,"Do we have to move?!" Mrs. Lapid,"Yes Katelyn." Lyn,"Daddy do we have to!" Mr. Lapid,"Sweetie you heard your mother we are, besides it good for the business.." Lyn rolls her eyes and goes into their car.
Welcome to Perry Creek
Lyn,"What type of name is that?!" They drive up to the house. Lyn,"Well at least it's gated.." Lyn was shocked at how pretty it was. Lyn,"Good it's a mansion." Lyn gets out and goes upstairs to a room. Lyn,"A good sized room and a good bathroom this room shall be mine." Will,"Where should I put your bags Miss Katelyn?" Lyn smiles, Will was a bit old but Lyn has known him her whole life, he felt like a grandpa. Lyn,"Over there, thank you will." Will smiles and leaves the room. Lyn sighs and goes to her bed. Lyn was a bit nervous for her new school. Everyone never liked her, she was always know as the spoiled rich girl, the mean girl, she couldn't blame them but it wasn't always true, all she wanted was to find friends, she vowed to change how she acted. Lyn heard a knock. Lyn,"Yes?" It was Lyn's mom. Mrs. Lapid,"Sweetie...you're new school are you excited?" Lyn,"I guess...what do I have to where?" Mrs. Lapid," well it's a small town there's only one high school, so it's a public school no uniforms.." Lyn,"It's a public school?! Ugh I guess it'll do then.."
the next day
Lyn put on a skirt and a blouse some flats and jewelry. This wasn't too much? Lyn nods no. Lyn checks herself in the mirror. Lyn always felt the need to look her best, she needed a good body too. Lyn was always thin her whole life and she was really flat which She didn't mind, she has a problem, an eating disorder, no one knew. Lyn puts on clear mascara and lipgloss. Lyn goes in the car and the driver drives off. Lyn sees the high school. Why does everyone look so sad, almost felt so gloomy. Will goes to open the door and Lyn gets out of the car and everyone stops and looks at her. Lyn was confused. Lyn keeps her head up and smiles and walks inside. The girls were almost jealous at how confident she was. The boys were in awe. Lyn was suppose to meet another student to show her around. Lyn went in the office. Lyn sees a girl. Lyn,"Hi are you Sara?" Sara stands up, Sara thinks "wow she is beautiful..she better not steal Taylor from me...". Sara,"Yeah that would be me...you're Katelyn Lapid right?" Lyn nods. The girls walk out and look around the school. Lyn kept getting stares from the boys. A boy goes up to girls. Sara,"And this is Faiz.." Faiz,"Yes that's mee hello there you're so pretty and cute!" Lyn laughs. Lyn,"Hello to you too!" Sara,"Faiz, Katelyn, Katelyn, Faiz." Lyn,"Nice to meet you!" Faiz,"You too!" The three make it to a room. Sara,"This is your homeroom, which happens to be Faiz and mines so you're lucky!" Lyn smiles. They all go in. Everyone stops and looks up and look at Lyn. Sara,"Mr. Ray this is Katelyn Lapid.." mr. Ray,"Ah yes new student, you know Katelyn I once knew your mom." Lyn,"Really? That's nice.." Sara and Faiz sit down. Mr. Ray,"Okay your seat will be next to Taylor, Taylor raise your hand." Taylor raises his hand. Lyn thought,"Wow he's so cute.." Lyn goes and takes a seat. Lyn,"Hi!" Taylor,"Hi. Katelyn right?" Lyn nods. Lyn,"Taylor?" Taylor nods. Faiz whispers to Sara. Faiz,"Uh oh looks like you have a competition..." Sara,"Please it's not she'll actually talk to us she screams little miss spoil rich girl and she'll become so popular..." the bell rings and Lyn jumps. Taylor,"Woah you good?" Lyn,"Sorry it's just I'm not use to these types of school especially public schools.." Taylor,"Huh interesting, whose class you have next?" Lyn,"Let's see next I have is Mrs. Jennifer." Taylor,"No way me too." Lyn smiles and gets her stuff. Lyn,"Well come on. Show me where it is." Taylor smiles and walks with her. Sara rolls her eyes.
They go to Mrs. Jennifer's class and then the class ended. Taylor,"Well time for lunch!" Lyn,"Oh yay.."
Taylor,"Come on join our table.." Lyn,"Oh okay, are you sure?" Taylor,"Yeah of course!" Lyn sits next to Taylor. Faiz and Sara were already there.