3 »

...ℐ 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝓊𝓉,
ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈...

ᶜᵃˢᵖᶤᵃᶰ

All he needed was her name.

And an hour or two to rock her entire world.

The second their eyes clashed he knew this was what he'd been looking for. Never had someone made his pulse race like this, who affected him without even trying.

Not only was she drop-dead gorgeous, the room filled with her presence, as if a spotlight pointed straight to her. About time he found someone on his level.

His well-practiced charm was hard to maintain when she stared right through him like that. As if he didn't matter in the least. All the effort to make her smile and blush, batted to the side without a second thought. Bringing up the journal had gotten him a response, but an icy one at that.

Frosted blue eyes stared at his outstretched hand like it was a nuclear bomb, her dainty ones firmly wrapped around the straps of her backpack. So tense. What would put her at ease?

The tip of his tongue tingled with anticipation at tasting her smooth skin, every part of it from those pouty lips down to the delicacy residing in between her thighs. Time to play a little cat and mouse.

"Just so you know, I came here to get away," she informed, still glaring. "I'd rather not be bothered by—" she motioned to him as a whole "—this."

He outright chuckled, finding her bluntness refreshing compared to the usual meek freshman. The reaction earned him a scowl that he appreciated as much as he did her attitude. But that adorable exasperated look on her face made it hard to focus. What other expressions could he paint on that—

"I'm serious."

And that voice of hers, swirling around his ears like a silken scarf—how could he not be smitten? If only he was the center of her admiration instead of irritation. Either way, he could work with it.

His smirk turned into a genuine smile. This one wasn't looking for a tour guide; that was for sure.

Unfortunately, this growing desire would have to be tucked away for the time being. Unless he could sweet-talk her into dropping that sky-high guard within the next minute.

This was the kind of test he could enjoy.

A playful, throaty groan escaped his lips. "So I can't know your name?"

She didn't even take in a breath to respond, sealing her lips.

Well then, he wasn't worth half a sigh. Usually girls couldn't help themselves when he gave them his full attention.

She'd be one of those scenic route types, the ones that wanted him to play along as the doting boyfriend before opening up. That wasn't a problem—he welcomed the chance to challenge his skills.

"My loss, then," he said and dropped his hand. "Ladies first, as they say. The room is yours. But do warn me if you put my name in that burn book."

She adjusted her arms, pressing the stack of books closer to her chest and inadvertently pushing up her tits. Fuck. "It's not a burn book."

Oh, but he had already been burned.

he heat from her gaze licked up his skin as he raised an eyebrow. "Does that mean I'm safe?"

"From what?" she mumbled, taking a step away from the exit, yet not towards him either.

"From falling for you. I'm very susceptible to love potions, you know." She snorted, and he took a leap of faith. "You know what I think that book is?"