E. Pettersson Requested

Y/N POV

Today was like any normal day. My brother and I hung out with his best friend Elias. We do the usual things, watch tv, eat, play mini sticks or street hockey. I've always had a thing for him. We flirt from time to time, but one day that all changed.

"So Elias I know you focus on hockey but do you have a girlfriend or someone you like?" Elias took a second to answer before saying," No, my time is either spent at the rink or with friends." After a moment the interviewer asked a few more questions then thanked him for coming on to the show.

After watching the interview I'm not gonna say that it didn't hurt. I thought he liked me but I guess that it was all in my head. After that I ended up going to bed as it was almost 11 pm.

"Hey Y/N get up!" I groaned as it was way too early to be up, it was 7:30 am. I went downstairs to see Elias and my brother hanging out. "Hey Y/N" Elias said

"Hey" I said walking to the kitchen not giving him the time of day. I made myself eggs and toast for breakfast then sat on the couch as far away from him as I could. About 3 hours later I went out to our pool and swam around. Elias came outside and jumped in as well. I just gave him a dirty look. "what " he practically yelled

" you know I thought you were different" he looks at me confused "I thought you actually liked me but I guess i made that up" I practically yell

"What are you- oh my god the interview" he realizes "Ya, the damn interview. I don't know why you flirt with me and I was so stupid to think that you liked me '' I was practically fuming by now "Let me explain '' I just looked at him and told him to go on. " The reason I said that is because I want to keep my personal life personal and I really do like you, a lot" before I can say anything back his lips are on mine. 

~~~~~

A/N thank you to @alyzabeth67 for the request I hope you love it! 

This is another old piece but im leaving it in any way