Chapter 2

Morning for Taehyung was not at all a good morning. He woke up after just having slept for 4.5hrs to his brother washing the last night utensils. Taehyung was a light sleeper. He use to woke up with the slightest sound of voice.

when he walked out of his room he saw his hyung washing with soo much difficulty. he quickly ran towards him and said,

" Hyung what are you doing? didn't i said not to do any of the household work. I will do it after my job. Then why are stressing yourself?"

Taehyung took the dishwasher and the dishwashing liquid bottle from his hand and forcefully took his hyung back to his hyung's bedroom.

" Did you take your medicines? NO right? I knew why you do this hyung? huh? Now sit down on the bed and wait i will bring the medicines and a glass of water."

" Taebear wait I-" Jin was cut as taehyung was already out of his room towards the kitchen.

Jin sighed and rested his head on the headboard.

The pain was there in his heart still he tried to do the utensils. slowly slowly the pain was becoming unbearable. but how can he just put all the load on his lil brother's shoulder.

His brother was already doing 4 jobs at the same time with all the household chores, talking care of him, visiting doctor's monthly checkup and so on.

" Here hyung"

Jin took the medicines and gulped it down through his throt.

" What was the reason you tried to do utensils hyung? didn't i told you not to? then why?" Tae asked.

" Teabear i was just trying to help you knowing you are soo tried from yesterday's work." jin replied.

" Hyung what if i wouldn't have woken up and the heavy load of work might do something- No No the thought itself scares me hyung." " And why are you not taking your medicines on time?

" Sorry Tae i forgot." jin said.

Jin actually did not forgot, he purposely stopped taking his medicines. according to him if he die taehyung can focus on himself rather than helping and taking care of his sick and no to use brother.
Taehyung can achieve his dreams and would not stop his future for his hyung. 

" Okay hyung please take it on time. i have only you left to share my life with after mom-dad's death-" taehyung stopped as he recalled the memories of 5 years ago.

" Wish i would have died too with them" Jin mumbled under his breath thinking his brother didn't heard but to his bad luck Taehyung did.

" Hyung don't you love me?"Tae said while getting emotional.

" Yes baby i love you so much. why suddenly?" Jin asked.

" Then why are you always say-saying you want to die huh? Am i not talking care of you pro-properly, am i causing any trou-trouble huh? am i not a good bro-brother huh? Do you think my love is not sufficient-" Taehyung crying said but was stopped by the sudden hug.

" Shuh taebaby you are already doing everything to keep me in good condition but i am being a burden to you, to your goals, to your carrer. if i wasn't there you would have achieved something good in your life. you deserve better baby, you deserve love." Jin said while crying to because he is the daily witness to his brother's struggle.

" HYUNG, ple-please don't say that. you are no-not a burden. you are my hyung my-my best hyung i love you soo-soo much hyung. i can do anything for you to stay with me. As if you die i will die too hyung." Tae replied crying which widen his hyung's eyes. Jin broke the hug, cupped Taehyung's face and said,