The Viridescent Crown

Rate:
Drawing 5/5
Story 4/5

Current chapter 58 (season 2 just started)

Other names:
Crown of the Deep Green / The Viridescent Crown / Recording Hall / Amor eterno / Corona de flora / La couronne verdâtre / 녹음의 관 / 绿荫之冠

Summary:
I was a normal grad student until I woke up in a world right out of a novel I wrote as a teen. But danger's on the horizon-the character I became was originally destined to die AND people are out to get me! Even though this character's past was full of villainy, I'm using my insider knowledge to survive the flame of the Azure Ring, settle debts, and make things right for the House of Latia! Can I earn the trust of the hero and get ahead in this world? Are there secrets that even I don't know?

Review:
The story flow is slow but there are a lot of part got skipped or fast forward. MC took over as temporary head until ML become adult which is 2 years. The duke family got a big debt, MC ask the knight to find mana crystal around the mountain cave. All the others got confuse how she know there's pure mana crystal but they didn't dwell on it for long. ML slowly got soft to MC, he is confuse because MC said she sided with him, she is afraid he will kill her later which is the original story. But MC seems clueless and never take caution from ML, she's like offering her neck to ML.
MC went to the capital, the crown prince took a liking to her. He thought if he made ML the duke then MC won't have anything so he could play with her. ML got angry, he dueled the crown prince and win.
MC helped a vassal, she take an elf to cure his daughter illness, then she asked the vassal to find the second male lead who is a gladiator slave. The vassal found him and his sister. MC release him and his sister, she promised to ask the elf to cure his sister. ML found out that MC is sneaking to help the second male lead. To be continued...