Chapter 13

At Jeon's Mansion,

The couple Hoseok and Yoongi just reached at the gates of the mansion. They parked their car inside the garage and made their way towards the living room.

Eunhi-ssi was the one to greet them.

" Come come " said Eunhi.

" Thankyou aunty." Said hoseok as they went inside.

In the living room was jungkook with Jimin. As Namjoon was yet to come home and heejae was freshing up.

As they both went inside the living room their eyes caught up on Jimin.

Yoongi wasn't able to take his eyes off jimin which was the same case with hoseok too. Jimin being shy he looked down as he felt gaze on him.

They both went inside and sat in the sofa. Jimin immediately went inside the kitchen to bring water for them.

" Where is uncle and Namjoon aunty?" Asked hoseok.

" Ohh Jae is freshing up a little bit and Joon is about to come home." Said Eunhi.

" How are you guk??" Asked yoongi.

" All fine hyung" said guk smiling.

That was when jimin came up with a tray with 2 glasses of water. He bowed down and took both glasses in his both hands  towards the couple.

As he gave the water glasses to them both their hands touched and that was something soo amazing they three felt.

The electrifying current ran through Jimin. He blushed a little when he saw the intense glare on him by the both.

Both couple where soo mesmerized by Jimin but again the feeling of cheating arose in their chest and they both averted their gaze and composed themselves.

" Oh you both came how ar-" heejae sii was cut when his older son came.

" I am home guys" said Namjoon.

" Joonie get freshen up fast we are waiting for the dinner." Said Eunhi-ssi.

Namjoon went upstairs and they all went towards the dining table.

Eunhi ssi and Jimin started to serve them the dinner. They all insisted jimin to have dinner too with them. He sat  infront of hoseok but was glared by yoongi too.

Heejae-ssi sat at the center. The couple sat next to eachother. Jungkook sat next to jimin and Eun-hi ssi sat next to yoongi.

After some time Namjoon too came and sat next to jungkook. They all had dinner while gossiping about businesses, teasing yoonseok couple, about Namjoon's marriage and all.

After dinner they all sat on the sofa in living room.

Jungkook was suddenly craving for  icecream soo he decided to have some. soo he and his driver went to get some for him as well as his family.

This was the best chance for yoonseok couple to put the marriage matter infront of the Jeon's.

Yoongi decided to start the conversation.

" I want to talk with you guys about the matter of Jungkook's marriage."

This was a little shock towards the Jeon's and Jimin as they were scheduled to have a meeting after 2 weeks.

" Now?? But we were to have a meeting after 2 weeks right?? Then now??" Asked Heejae-ssi.

Yoongi looked at hoseok and hoseok nodded that they should tell his now or else it will be late.