Chapter 28

Namjoon went straight towards Jungkook's room. He knocked twice but never got an answer. He tried calling jungkook but he didn't pick the call.

He then told jimin to bring the spare key of Jungkook's room. After 5mins jimin came with the spare key worried.

" Did he lock again?? I heard their shouting but decided not to interfere." Said Jimin to Namjoon.

"Shouting??" Asked Namjoon.

"Yes jungkook called the boy with whom taehyung was seen." Said Jimin.

" What??" Exclaimed Namjoon.

" Yes hyung. I don't know why would taehyung cheat on Jungkook. They had very huge argument. The boy told all the truth to Jungkook about their past relationship." Said Jimin.

This made Namjoon shock.

" Noo tell me this is didn't happen. Omg jimin it's not the truth." Said Namjoon and started opening the door with the key.

" Not the truth??"

" Yes let me first talk with him then I will let you know when I tell the truth to mom and dad too." Said Namjoon and went inside.

"Okay hyung take care of him" saying this jimin made his way towards the living room.

When Namjoon went inside he didn't saw Jungkook.

He saw the past version of jungkook sitting on the floor with all the photos and gifts, letters and memories spread across the room.

Those were all belonged to Yerin.

He was crying while another bottle of bear in his hand eyeing the girl in the photo.

" Guk?" Said Namjoon politely.

No reply. Namjoon quietly sat near jungkook. Upon noticing his comfort, his supporter, his hyung siting next to him he lay down his head on his hyung's lap.

 Upon noticing his comfort, his supporter, his hyung siting next to him he lay down his head on his hyung's lap

Namjoon ran his hand through guk's hairs.

" Why-" said Namjoon.

" Please hyung don't talk about him." Said Jungkook knowing his hyung will talk about taehyung.

" Ok clear your mind up. Share anything you want." Said Namjoon trying to first ease guk's mind.

" Hyung what was my fault?? Wasn't I not enough?? Was my love not enough that she left me??" Said Jungkook.

Namjoon know how much his brother has suffered in the past but still he thought not to speak anything now.

" Because of one mistake my whole life is ruin. Wish I never met her. But-" said Jungkook.

" See jungkook whatever happened, happened in the past, try to forget it. Please, taehyung is your present and future. He is also trying in his relationship, please try too." Said Namjoon.