Chapter 29

Guys I have changed the marriage timings of them from 3 months to
6 months because 3 months will be a less amount of time. ( Chapter 26)

Soo it's been 6 months taekook has been married okay?? SORRY for the inconvenience.

So whatever happened in chapter 27 and 28 was after their 6 months of marriage NOT 3.
___________________________________________

Taehyung was currently sitting under a huge old tree, all soaked up in rain water.

The moment Namjoon left from there towards Jungkook's room, he thought he doesn't belong here.

So the very moment he stood up and went outside. The rain was pouring heavily but that didn't bother taehyung even a bit.

He was walking and walking where his feets took him. He was soo traumatized by what happened just and hour ago.

His mind was giving repeatedly the same scenarios of jungkook yelling at him.

"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO YELL AT ME HUH??"

" DID YOU FORGOT YOUR POSITION HERE?? "

"YOU ARE JUST A PIECE OF DIRT THAT MY PARENTS PUT IN THIS HOUSE."

" I AM GONNA FILE DIVORCE."

" NEVER SHOW ME YOUR FACE."

This was all roaming in his mind at light speed. The way jungkook didn't thought twice and yelled at him, accused him Infront of others, the maids, the guards. He felt very humiliated by that.

After walking for soo long taehyung spotted a huge old tress and sat down under it.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The scenario of what happened 1 month ago played in his mind.

5 months to the marriage of Taekook.
( Italics= past scenes)

That was a day after they completed their 5 months of marriage. They day taehyung will never forget. The day he realised somethings which he never was allowed to know. That day changed many things for Taehyung.

But after their huge argument today he thinks he need to ammend some of his thoughts about Jungkook.

Let's see the day more elaborated.

Taehyung was literally fed up of Jungkook's everyday yelling and shouting. Every anger Jungkook has, he would release it on Taehyung.

If he even touch his things he would really get mad. Jungkook's parents where currently at their village in Busan to spend some alone time.

Jungkook nor Taehyung haven't told their current suitation of them not working out to any of their family members not even Namjoon but sometimes jimin overhears them.