Chapter 45

Till the mean time,

Taehyung got up and went near Yuri who was hold by Jimin and Rijin.

"I just want to ask you why did you do all this??" Asked Taehyung now standing infront of Yuri.

Yuri chuckled and face taehyung. She didn't even try to spill the truth.

Sensing this jimin nudged her and speak.

"You better speak you bitch" yelled jimin.

" You came in between me and Jungkook master. I was this close to make him mine." Said Yuri.

This made Jungkook angry. He came forward by pushing his wheelchair.

"I never gave you any hints or told you that I love you and all." Said Jungkook in stern tone.

"Master but you were looking at me, talking to me-" said Yuri.

"That was all act to catch you. I never even liked you, never knew your name. Get that in your head." Said Jungkook.

" So you did all from sending my hyung envelope to giving media the pictures of me and Myunjin stating I am cheating on Jungkook??" Asked Taehyung.

Taehyung wanted her to accept everything from her own mouth.

"Yuri you better accept what my husband is asking you." Said Jungkook in a deep voice to make Yuri understand it's serious.

Yuri said in a angry tone.

" Yes yes yes I have done everything, planned everything to throw you out of this mansion and from masters heart." Said Yuri.

Jungkook was now beyond angry and Taehyung was simply looking at her.

"When the marriage was announced I was soo angry and that master can't me mine but the day I heard he too never wanted you, I planned the envelope thing to make you stop the marriage. Your hyung was not knowing about the deal which gave me a chance to broke this marriage but know your hyung didn't stop this." Said Yuri in full rude tone.

Taehyung just simply stared at her while jungkook was blowing up due to his anger.

" And after you both decided to be friends, you taehyung was trying everything to make this marriage successful. Seeing your efforts master was melting which I didn't want." Said Yuri.

" He started talking nicely, spending more time with you, you were making a space inside his heart which I wasn't able to see. Thats why I planned the rumors with Myunjin." Said Yuri.

"How did you make the plan with Myunjin?" Asked Rijin.

Yuri chuckled and said,

" One day when I and Taehyung went to the bakery to buy something that's when I heard." Said Yuri.

(Past)

" Taehyung listen to me please if you are not happy in this marriage I can keep you happy. Accept my proposal please." Said Myunjin.

"Please Myunjin for god's sake I am married and I am pretty much happy by it." Said Taehyung.

With that Taehyung went the other side of bakery.

" You will be mine only mine " Myunjin said to himself.

" Ohh if he wants taehyung and I want Jungkook master then I can use him for my next plan."  Said Yuri to herself.

(Past end)

" I contacted with Myunjin and told him all the plan about me having master and he will have taehyung all to himself." Said Yuri.