after dark

Hi my name is Sophia and if you like mystery's and horror then you should follow me anyway hope you like this story!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________________
"Honey are you done packing your bags yet?" Cara said. "Yes mom I'm j-just trying t-to zip up my s-suitcase!" Angela yelled.

Angela comes downstairs with bags covering over her unsteady body.

"WHOA are you ok you look like your going to fall!" Cara screamed in shock!

"I'm fine mom." Angela exclaimed. "Are you sure?" Cara said "Yes mom!".

Angela hits the ground hardly with the suitcases following "sighs ok to the car."

"Ok." Cara says in a silly voice
"Wait mom where are we moving?" Angela questioned
"Oh were moving to sayla!"

Angela's heart sank! "Mom... Sayla is the missing town it has the most missing reports since 1995!!" Angela screamed loudly.

"Don't worry as long as you don't go out side after dark and you'll be fine right!"Cara announced "right."Angela annoyedly  announce.

( On the road)

"Were here!" Simon excitedly screeched " dad calm down!" Why?" Simon question "umm nvm... ."

(In the new house)

"Heres your room Angela" Cara announced "ok I guess."Angela said in an annoyed voice.

Set up bed "done my bed!" Angela exclaimed.

(A few hours later)

"Night ok don't go outside" Angela looks out side only to see a teenager walking to the shop down the street!

Then out of nowhere he disappeared like he was there and then he was not

I close the curtain in udderall shock I ran to my bed  and quickly  fell asleep.

Where did he go?