Chapter 49

"Morning hyung." Said Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?? Where is Taehyung??" Asked Jin.

"He is at work with my mom." Said Jungkook.

"Come in" said Jin while nodding, jin doesn't know about taehyung and Jungkook's unhealthy relationship.

Jin opened the door fully to make a way for Jungkook to enter.

Jungkook pushed himself forward and entered the living room.

The Living room was of simple theme. Left section full of Jin's and Taehyung's picture.

Jungkook looked at the pictures noticing how happy and bubbly his husband was.

" What made you come here??" Asked Jin.

After 8months of marriage Jungkook was visiting and meeting taehyung's hyung for the first time.

Ofcourse jin knew who Jungkook was. He has seen their wedding photos and looked up to the internet too.

"I need to talk to you hyung" said Jungkook.

" about what?? After 8 months for the first time??" Asked Jin while raising his one eyebrow.

"Be with me god" prayed Jungkook in his mind.

"Come have a seat first" said Jungkook.

Jin came and sat on couch near the Jungkook. Jungkook took a deep breath because jin is the only one who can help him.

" You know I married taehyung right??" Asked Jungkook.

" The deal right?? Yes i know." Chuckled Jin.

Jungkook sighed, the guilt was eating him, and he said,

"Hmm.... yes."

"What about it??" Asked Jin.

" You know hyung i didn't wanted to marry taehyung-" said Jungkook.

" Neither did he" replied Jin.

Jungkook sighed. He knows that he is Taehyung's brother. He will cross talk to him after what he did.

"Hmm.........hyung but please listen to me." Said Jungkook.

Jin didn't said anything and Jungkook took this silence as an answer to continue.

" At first we both didn't wanted to try for this marriage. I use to always scold him yelled at him for small things and we use to have fights." Paused Jungkook to look at jin.

Again getting no response he thought jin wanted to listen everything first then give his opinion.

" We use to live separately in different rooms, always having fights, but one day taehyung came to my room to take away the breakfast dishes and I misunderstood him and yelled badly at him, and that day he got to know my past." Said Jungkook.