Author's Note

Hello lovely person!

Before you start reading, I would like to mention a few things.

'The Bond' is an original story written for the Open Novella Contest 2022.

This contest challenges us to write 20K+ words, in about three months, based on one or more of the prompts offered by the organizers.

This story is based on two prompts:

Number 69: [This prompt appears first. It can be found in the last few paragraphs of the first chapter.]

'I never wanted, or intended to become a bounty hunter, but my little sister had to go and get herself on a poster, WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE, didn't she? Now I've got to get to her first, because everyone else wants her dead.'

Trigger warning:

1. Swearing.
2. Violence.
3. Death.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Disclaimer: This story is an original work of fiction and should only be found on Watt*pad.

'The Bond' is a story written and owned by me, the story writer. No part of it can or may be reproduced in any manner without permission from me: @GandalfofspaceAnli

If you are reading this on any other site, please stop as it may invite viruses or malware into your device.

Thank you for reading. I hope you stick around and give this story a chance. If you enjoy it, please vote, comment and share. It would mean a lot to me.

P.S. English is not my first language; thus mistakes are bound to happen.
My apologies 😕.