28

Contains: Mentions of sex/orgasms + Discussion of punishments

Chapter 28: Daniel

Jace isn't crying, at least, when I meet up with him outside the library. "I wasn't sure what coffee you would want but the barista recommended this latte with caramel and I brought you a cake pop."

Jace smiles at me and takes the drink from me. "I love caramel. And cake pops."

I hold the cake pop out of his reach. "Have you had real food today?"

"No?"

"Have lunch first. I brought McDonald's. I got you twenty chicken nuggets."

"...Twenty is a lot. I can't eat twenty. I doubt I could eat ten. We could...share?" Jace says hesitantly, blushing. "Like a picnic."

"That's a wonderful idea! We can go sit at a table and eat and talk about rewards and rules."

Jace nods and takes my hand after glancing around to make sure no one is paying attention.

I grin and squeeze his hand, walking him over to the nearest table. I set out the food between us, then pull out the notebook I had bought. "So...What happened today?"

"Someone...some guy in the hall made a comment about how I didn't act like a dom and kept pushing me about how I gave off sub energy and wouldn't shut up about it and it distressed me."

"Gross. I'm sorry you had a bad day." I glance around to make sure no one's watching and give him a kiss on the side of the head. "Do you want to talk about it more or change the subject?"

"Change the subject, please."

"Mom says we should put everything on paper. Have something tangible, you know?"

Jace nods, sipping at his drink. "Limits first?" he guesses.

"Yeah. Limits first." I click my pen, writing in all caps at the top 'HARD LIMITS'. "So...I remember no degradation, no heavy impact play, no watersports, no breathplay, no blood, knives, needles..." I write each down as I go, Jace eating quietly. "Any others you've thought of?"

"No isolation. Don't forget to add some of yours as well."

I nod and add that as well. "I'm not into choking. Or exhibitionism or voyeurism. Other than what you have listed...I can't think of any. I'll leave the rest blank so we can add to it, but do you want to move onto soft limits?"

"Yeah, lets do that. Coresetry should be a soft limit. I like the idea of it, but I'm not sure if I'll like it." He watches me write that, and hands me a chicken nugget. "Moderate and light impact play. Don't know how I feel about it but we can try it."

"Chastity is a soft one for me. I like it in concept, but I'm not sure I would like doing it to you."

"That's understandable," Jace says, smiling. "I ate six chicken nuggets. Can I have my cake pop now?"

"Sure. I got you a pink one." Jace smiles as he takes the cake pop, scooting closer to me to watch me write while I eat some of the food. "Just to check, Jace...You stopped eating them because you're full, right? Not because your mom likes to be shitty about junk food or what you eat?"

"I'm not like...full. But I wanted my cake pop. It's not because of mom, though, I promise."

"Alright. Any other soft limits?"

"...Mummification. I think I'd like to try it at least once. Same with puppyplay. I liked Kai's ears."

I turn to another page after adding both of those. "Now for things we like." I put a heading on this page as well, then look at Jace.