Worst Day Ever!

**Meanwhile at the Crescent City Government Official Science Lab**

"Dr. Frier, after examining the particles found from the lightening storm back in August. I've came across some news. One bolt of lightening contains up to a billion volts of electricity, which would've instantly killed someone. These particles were contaminated with high doses of the chemical, pesticides. Which is highly deadly, no telling what it does to any humans or animals" One of the scientists said.

"Yeah you can only find available at certain labs otherwise you'd have to make them yourself" another scientist while into the microscope to observe the chemical.

" so what does this mean?" One of the practitioners asked.

"It means that whoever had made the chemical had something to do with the storm that happened back in July" the nurse replied.
**Back at Kianna's House**

It's now Friday 8:00 am, another school day, another day to get taunted. You know sometimes I wish I could tell people this secret, but I know its gonna cause more drama. I hate getting up in the morning, I'm so not a morning person, I'm more of a day pushing afternoon kind of person. Like if the time was like 11:45, I wouldn't have a problem waking up. Last night exactly go as planned, but at least I got what I came for which was intel on Ty.

Now I know that he didn't wear the t shirts like everyone else did, but there's no reason that he didn't know what the letters "DK" stand for, because he's one of the most popular kids in school. How does he not know what it means but the whole point of us going out was to get my mind off the drama with Blaze, and then his friends wore it on the day they knew they were gonna see me. But he "didn't know what it meant", yeah right. When we told Blaze he wasn't quite pleased, his super speed was out of control, his eyes changed into a very bright blue color, he couldn't his barking nor growling, and to top it all off he completely destroyed my room. It took me forever to clean it up, and I didn't asleep until midnight close to 1am.

Right now I'm currently getting ready for school, which I'm not looking forward to because both me and A have the class both Ty and Omar. Which reminds me, the way those two were looking at each other last night let me know that there's probably something going on between them. I don't know, they either like each or they don't, but I'm gonna find out when I see her today. So since today is Friday I decided to dress really nice today but still cozy ish because it is September, and it get's really cold in Crescent City around that time.

**At CCHS (Crescent City High School)**

As I'm approaching my locker I see A talking to Omar and she looks pretty annoyed. Oh lord, please don't tell me I have to whoop somebody as already. It's to damn early for this man, if I am gonna fight can't it wait till after lunch when I already had a balanced meal. When I get to my locker I see Omar walk away and A looks upset. Yep, I'm beating somebody ass.

"Sis what's wrong? I have to beat somebody ass, can it not be today I just got my nails done?" I said whining because I didn't want to mess up my new set of acrylics, we just got them done yesterday.