The Interview

**This is a very short chapter**

I finally agreed to do an interview, well I wouldn't say agreed more like forced. The news station calls my moms phone multiple times for a day asking about me. The only reason I'm doing is so they can stop asking me. I had to keep Blaze at home for safety reasons, and I of course brung A with me for support. I'm very thankful that she took her time to make sure that I looked good even though I did not want to be here today. Me and A are sitting backstage eating food and watching the show, while I wait for them to call me out Thank god it's Ms. Sears hosting to day she's the nicest one. I would not be able to contain my self with the other hosts, because they are very judgmental towards their guests even on camera, which I don't think is a good look for them, considering that the news channel is a family show, meaning kids are watching.

After they called me out my anxiety levels began to rise a lot, just by looking at the scenery.

"And we are live. Hello everyone, I am your host Shanice Sears and welcome back to Crescent hot topics. Where we invite guests that are recently talked about and give them exclusive interviews. As you all know there was recently a thunderstorm back in August and it hit a small Siberian Husky better known as Blaze. Today we have the owner of the dog and also a victim of the storm. Everyone please give a warm welcome to, Kianna Morris" she said I as watching backstage.

**Shanice Sears**Walking to the stage I hear a lot of clapping and see a lot of cameras around me

**Shanice Sears**
Walking to the stage I hear a lot of clapping and see a lot of cameras around me. She was  standing around table with coffee mug. And just looking at this view gives me anxiety. She  greeted with a nice.

"Hi thanks for having me" I said while giving a fake smile, sitting down, as the music calmed down. I really don't wanna be here.

"Lets start off by saying you look fabulous today. Who styled you?" She asked me. I wore a black denim jacker with fur, a black diamond sparkly headband, a white long sleeve crop top, black leather pants, and low top black dior sneakers. As usual Amara eats with the fits.

"Thank you, I owe this all to my very best friend, Amara, who is also a future celebrity stylist" I said to her smiling

"Thank you, I owe this all to my very best friend, Amara, who is also a future celebrity stylist" I said to her smiling. Of course I was going to give a shoutout to my bestfriend.

"Thanks you for coming, it's been a real hassle trying to get an interview with you." she said to me with her southern accent. 

"Yeah, well with everything going on with school, and with Blaze being in the hospital it's been really hard, it's almost hard to even wake up in the morning really." I said to him. That's true from the time that Blaze was in his coma, I felt broken almost, I was on the verge of losing my best friend.

"Wow, that's-  I can't even fathom a thought of how it would be going through something like that, You must've been really scared." Shanice said to me, with a look of sorrow.

"I was, very, but I grew up in a Christian family, where everyone religiously had to remember the bible. So whenever I went to visit him, I would hold him by his paw and say my favorite bible verse, because it reminded that everything was going to be okay" I said, and I felt tears forming. "I'm sorry" I said looking away, so they see me cry and the audience has looks of sorrow.

"AWWWWW" the audience said.

"It's okay to cry darling. Everyone goes to trials and tribulations and has problem after problem. It's ok to cry, it shows your human, it's okay to not be okay" she said while hugging me, that helped me calmed down a little.

"Thank you" I said smiling, and she nodded.

"So darling what grade are you in now?" she asked me.

"Right now I am a junior in high school" I said to her.

"Oh ok are thinking of college?" she asked me.

"Umm I have a couple schools lined up for the kid" I said to her and picked up my mug and turned to her.

"Im gonna be honest with you Ms. Shanice,  I'm not going to college right after I graduate. I'm hoping to pursue a career in modeling, but college for me was always my second choice." I said then drank some water.

"Oh modeling huh?" she asked and I nodded "So how did you parents react to this?" she asked with a curious look, just thinking about how my mother reacted back when I told her this, has me rolling.

"OH LORD!!" I said as my eyes went wide, and her and the audience laughed.

"Did she go ham?" she asked and then turned to the audience "Going ham- do they still do that?" she making me bust out laughing. "Or do they go turkey, I don't know" she said while me and the audience laughed at her.

"She very much did" I laughed "But once I told her that college is my plan b she was more calm" I said as she nodded.

"Ok so your in high school, and while your in high school you're of course gonna date" she says while smirking at me. "So is there anyone you have your eyes on?" she asked and the crowd oohed making me gasp. 

"Ok you guys are messy" I said while pointing back and forth and they laughed. "But no ma'am I'm not seeing anyone. I'm all about quality time and getting to know a person for who they are, and with everything i dont need a boyfriend" i said while nodded and the applauded. 

"Alright well- What?" she asked the producers who looked like something is wrong.

"Ok something as just went wrong backstage, we'll have to send it to commercial" she said before they cut off and she walked away and there was a whole lot of commotion backstage with the producers, I wonder what happened.

I looked to my right and saw my mom and A. Mariah had school and dad had work as usual.

"Hey what happened?" I asked confused while pointing towards the cameras.

"Oh there's like a hundred papparazzi outside, some one posted that you were and they found out and they showed like five minutes ago banging on the doors trying to get in and pass the security" My mom said to me, handing me my purse.

And before I knew the back door was kicked open and in came the papparazzi surrounding me with their cameras and questions. Then after that all hell broke lose.

**STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO**