Prologue

“Oh god with curved trunk, large body whose aura is like light of crores of sun, Please make my entire work obstacle free, forever

“Oh god with curved trunk, large body whose aura is like light of crores of sun, Please make my entire work obstacle free, forever.”
Om Gan Ganpataye Namah.

"Jai Jai Shyama, Jai Jai Shyam,Jai Jai Shri Vrindavan Dhaam

Jai Jai Shri Vrindavan Dhaam."
Jai Shree RadheKrishna.

The RA series

RA series revolve around the history, geography but mostly politics of the Charuvart kingdoms. The various rulers spanned across 9 states of the country, and their tales of Valor, leadership and unknown love stories that brewed in between.

As of yet, I'm not sure if I'll be able to turn it into a series but I would like to. Firstly though, and by god's grace, I hope to complete this one book.
Pray for me guys that I do complete it.

Book-1- Royally Attracted

Princess Pritha

A princess who only just retained her title on her father's insistence when the whole court, whole kingdom and whole royalty supported her exile, or better, execution.

The king's order stayed but all her privileges and luxuries were snatched. She was a commoner, no, a prisoner with a title.

'Worse than a commoner, with humiliation and ridicule that both preceded and followed her everywhere she went.'

A barely-princess.

Prince Uttam.

Born to King Martand and late Queen Lasyaa.

His step-mothers and step-siblings couldn't have been worse to him. Jealous of his achievements and prowess, they kept plotting to keep him away from the throne for years.

He was the one always sent to wars, in hopes that one day he won't come back.

Born a hero, die a hero.

Something he desperately wanted to be, in his childhood; and who were they to deny him the pleasure and honour.

Even after having the king's favour and love, he fought wars for the Abhaygarh's flag, reduced to the stature of a soldier indirectly.

The Army's prince.

Her smaller-than-a-corridor-with-a-garden world collided with his mostly-battlefield-and-rarely-ever-palace one.

Some buckets of water and a group of strong-but-crazy horses lead to a really sweet, heart-warming love story but chilling mysteries and betrayals kept popping up every once in a while.

Get ready to witness the saga of Pratham.
(transl. First) (also PRITHa+ UttAM)

The first book in RA series.
Royally Attracted.

Started-19/04/2022

A/N- Radhe Radhe, everyone. 🙏🏻❤️
This is Arya.
This is my first attempt at writing a Historical Romance based in a fictional country Charuvart. It's a lot like Indian Historical Romance, a genre really close to my heart.

Please read, vote, comment and share.
Your support means a lot to me.
Hoping you like the story. 😍😍