Bet: BONUS SAMPLE 🌶

ᶜᵃˢᵖᶤᵃᶰ

"You got me good," he admitted.

She giggled. "Aw what was that about digging my hole deeper?"

If she wasn't so cute right now he might've taken her gloating harder, but only one part of him was getting hard and it had no qualms about going deeper.

"Best two out of three?" he challenged, loving and hating his smirk from earlier mirrored on her face. Once he won again, he was going to kiss her until he forgot how to breathe. "Can't leave it as a tie."

"Mmm," she hummed in thought. "Trying to get past my win so fast, are we?" Something wicked gleamed in her eye, and he instantly knew she was planning another trap. "Tell you what, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself, but..."

"Do you have something particular in mind?" he prompted.

She tilted her head, red hair sliding over a rosy cheek. "We raise the stakes this time. If you win, you get a favor. If you lose, I get a favor."

"Any favor?" His eyebrows shot up. What was it she could want that he wouldn't automatically give her? This offer came with strings attached, but she was hiding her hand.

Such a naughty girl.

"Yes," she confirmed. "No limits."

Her confidence unnerved him, but it was such a damn turn on. He blew out a breath as a smile formed on his lips. "Deal."

The rest of this bonus chapter has been moved to my Patreon (link in bio)

The rest of this bonus chapter has been moved to my Patreon (link in bio). For those unfamiliar with the site, Patreon is a platform where creators offer exclusive content in exchange for support. As an independent self-published author, even the smallest support makes a huge difference.

Thanks again for reading.
💘 Siberia