CONSUMED by Her

"Now, I'm not going to deny that I was aware of your beauty

"Now, I'm not going to deny that I was aware of your beauty. But the point is, this has nothing to do with your beauty. As I got to know you, I began to realise that beauty was the least of your qualities. I became fascinated by your goodness. I was drawn in by it. I didn't understand what was happening to me. And it was only when I began to feel actual, physical pain every time you left the room that it finally dawned on me: I was in love, for the first time in my life. I knew it was hopeless, but that didn't matter to me. And it's not that I want to have you. All I want is to deserve you. Tell me what to do. Show me how to behave. I'll do anything you say."
- Dangerous Liaisons by Choderlos de Laclos

I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire." - The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory

In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different

In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, they're contrasting in every way.

Alec
I am Alec Grayson, the sole heir of the most affluent and renowned magnate in the corporate world. The epitome of success, not exclusively through my father's triumphs, but also my own.

In my world, I'm defined by the trifecta: wealth, irresistible looks and being well-endowed. I'm all about living life on my own terms and just having casual hook-ups.

But the moment I set eyes on her, she triggers a whirlwind of unexplained emotions, catching me totally off guard. I've never encountered anyone like her before. Her sultry and innocent allure makes for a unique and dangerous combination.

Skylar
Life wasn't kind to me. I experienced the absence of a father and the tragic loss of my mother. In my time of grief, I cross paths with the devil, who callously destroys me. Subsequently, shielding myself from men, erasing any hope for romance.