BORN WOTH SILVER HAIR

chapter one

        Hi, my name is Crystal Johnson and am 15 years old. I was born in the US 🇺🇸 and lived with my parent Mr Eric Johnson and Mrs Hazel Johnson  and i also  have  three older brothers named . Damien, Carlous, and David . I was the last born of the Johnson and the prettiest in every place I go and my mom makes sure I have the best skin product in the world and usually makes sure its not fake.
     I hand long straight silver hair with bright blue eyes with pink lips and we were very rich.

                   You all think my hair is  normal like other girls but you are wrong .
     You see every  night  my hair begins to glow and and I hear voices with are very loud and I couldn't get enough sleep at all.
     SometimesI have up to one or two  hrs of sleep. The voice says 'Crystal find me' . And I was horrified anytime I hear  the voice it really bothers me . 

      One night  I was getting ready for bed and wore my nightgown and  tucked myself self to bed  and slept  for just an hour . why ?, because my was glowing and it was so hard to sleep .
      The voice began to speak and continued.  It stops for a minute and the continues. I got frustrated and decided to check if the person was outside.  I took my  pink scarf and wrapped it around my body and I went outside. 
    It was really dark and thanks to my glowing hair I was able to see everything around me . I searched and the whole area put there was no one except from raccoons and rat 

    The voice kept on repeating and it became  so loud I it almost burst my ear drum .I was so scared my legs were trebling. I felt someone walking  towards me and I dear not to look back.  I black  out  immediately. 

       I woke up and had  the most terrible headache of my life.
     I saw my  oldest brother Damien  sleeping   on the sofa and gasped.  He knows my secret. 
     I stood up immediately tiptoeing to the bathroom  but before I could enter he woke up 'are you ok ?' He asked looking confused .
      'yeah am fine but,  what were you doing outside ? 'I  wanted to know why he was outside because my mom as warned  us not to go out at night because of what happened to him  and trust me you don't want to know . 

       'Nothing I was just strolling through the garden and I decided to go back inside until I found you with glowing hair and you fainted. So what were you doing outside side Crystal ? '.
   He looked at me with a smirk on his face and I couldsee victoryon his face for answeringmy question.       I knew he was going to ask that kind of question but with him finding about my glowing hair that another problem because I never told anyone about my problems .
     'I  will tell you after breakfast but right now I need to have bath so if you don't mid '. He looked at me  confused and understood the message immediately.
      He stood up and said "just me careful little cub" and left.
     Must he use the word little cub. He had been calling me that name sis when I was little and God , I hate the name.    
       I went to the balcony and saw that the sky was a little bit dark.  I checked the clock in my room and saw it was six thirty in the morning. 
         I went back to the balcony with a chair and my school notes and I started to read. 

  "My baby what happened to you?.

Huh

Alora 101.