Intro

Bad breakup? Want to show your ex you're over her?

For a small fee, I'll convince the world you've moved on without the heartache of an awkward rebound relationship.

Your perfect girlfriend, for one day only.

After having her heart torn out and skewered with an outrageously expensive fountain pen, budding fashion designer Ally Rockingham has sworn off relationships for life. But as she tries to get her flegling business off the ground, she still needs to pay the rent, and if she's going to go on disastrous dates, she might as well get paid for the pleasure.

But the course of fake love doesn't run smooth, and when discomfort turns into real danger, Ally soon learns the value of true friendship.

***

The boring bit...

Copyright © 2021 Elise Noble

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, organisations, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

TL;DR: Don't steal my stuff.