1

Info -

These are the characters I will include in this chapter

( if your internet is bad and cant see the image )

Sabo - He have a yellow hair and one missing teeth he also have a hat.

Ace - He have freckle and a black hair ( He is a donut )

Luffy - He have a scar under his eye he have a black hair he also have a straw hat.

( no one pov )

you were one of the most powerful and rich men daughter in the world. But your father hated you for something you did... He claims that you have killed your mother, reason was that your mother die because of you. While giving birth to you, you have always blame yourself no matter what. Until.... You realize that it was not your fault, and that your mother knew if she gave birth to you she will surely die. But she wants you see the beautiful world, but if she wants that to happen she have to sacrificed herself... For your sake.

"Luffy don't be stupid if you eat that you will die probably" a voice say, you are currently in a forest.  Your father was away doing something he had to do as he told you. "But Ace I'm hungry!" another voice say, you were kind of stalking the. Because you were curious but too shy to talk to them. And your father is extremely strict... Meaning you have never seen kids your ages so it was hard for you to talk to them directly. "We need to find that bear and kill it so Dadan will cook it for us!" another voice said.

'Bear?' you thought, than you could feel something was off... You look behind you ready to run as you imagined, you see the bear which was big you never see bears before... You have only seen them in book nothing else, you look in amazement but the bear growl at you some of the bear saliva was kinda in your face. Than the bear drop dead you look behind the bear to see the three boys "who are you?" the boy with black hair say he wear a red shirt " (__) who are you?" you asked them back "I'm Ace this idiot Is Luffy and this is Sabo" Ace intrudes them you smile happily, someone finally talk to you with out you having to do it first. "So why is a girl like you doing in this dangerous forest?" The guy know as Sabo asked you "just hanging around" you lied, you can't trust people easily they can snitch on you. And worst scenario you will be beaten by your Father hush reality. "You should join us!" Luffy say you smile at the black haired boy.

"Luffy we don't know her!" Ace say as he hit Luffy, as you watch in silence " So (__) what's your dream?" Ace asked you "to become a powerful pirate and show my Father that woman can be stronger than men!" You say proudly "I want to be the pirates king!" Luffy say, also proudly but Ace hit him "In your dream. I'm going to be the king of pirates!" Ace say. You watch in silent again, you really don't want to get In the drama... That was happening, than the three boys started arguing you don't really know what to do "uh please stop" you asked them but they didn't listen.