Meet My Characters

[Meet Aaron Johnson]

Ranger Color:
White

Ranger Position:
Core Member (Core Member: A member that started from the beginning)

Roll Call:
"Mosasaur! Power Ranger White!"

Weapon:
Mosa Crossbow

Zord:
Mosa Zord

Love Interest:
Prince Phillip III

Appearance:
Short Black Hair
Light Grey Eyes
Wears anything White
A friendship bracelet he exchanged with Phillip from when he was young.
(Aaron's friendship bracelet has White and Yellow)
(Phillip's friendship bracelet has Grey and Orange)

Bio:
When Aaron was young, he had to move away from Amber Beach to New Zealand. Leaving his only bestfriend Phillip behind. Aaron & Phillip made a promise to each other, that when Aaron moved back to Amber Beach he will look for him. Aaron doesn't know that Phillip is royalty. Years has past and now Aaron is back in Amber Beach, and still looking for Phillip, while he works at the Dino Museum Dino Café as a waiter. Aaron became the White Ranger when he bonded with the White Energem, the same time as Tyler, Shelby, and Zuzu. Now Aaron, and the other Dino Charge Rangers must stop Sledge from obtaining the Energems.

[Meet Zuzu]

Ranger Color:
Yellow

Ranger Position:
Core Member (Core Member: A member that started from the beginning)

Roll Call:
"Pinacosaur! Power Ranger Yellow!"

Weapon:
Pinaco Smasher

Zord:
Pinaco Zord

Love Interest:
Koda

Appearance:
Long Black Hair (Ponytail)
Green Eyes
Wears anything Yellow (Mostly oversized hoodie)

Bio:
Zuzu is a caveman from the time same as Koda. He was frozen into a block of Ice, and hidden inside a cave. When one day, Tyler was looking for traces of the disappearance of his dad. He stumbled across him, and Zuzu was magically thawed out. Now him and the others must fight Sledge, and stop him from getting the Energems.

---

[Meet Kyle "Tristan" Mercer]

Ranger Color:
White (Dino Fury)
Orange (Dino Charge)

Ranger Position:
Core Member (Dino Fury)
Auxiliary Member (Dino Charge)

Roll Call:
"Elasmo Fury, White Ranger!"
"Archaeopteryx! Power Ranger Orange!"

Zord:
Elasmo Blast Zord (Elasmosaurus)
Archaeop Zord (Archaeopteryx)

Love Interest:
Chase Randall

Appearance:
Short Dark Brown Hair
Blue eyes
Wears anything White & Orange

Bio:
-
Kyle "Tristan" Mercer, or better known by the Dino Charge Rangers "Kyle", is the Orange Dino Charge Ranger, who came from not only the future, but also from another dimension.
-During a battle between the Dino Fury Rangers and the Sporix, Kyle found the Orange Energem, placing the Energem into his Chromafury Saber while in his Astral Battle Armor created a portal that leads him both into another dimension and the past.
-Due to the power from both his Dino Fury Key and Energem being combined, he was stuck in his Ranger suit for a period of time.
-It wasn't until the Dino Charge Rangers were formed, that he was able to find Keeper and asked for his help.
-Will he be able to return back to his dimension and the present to continue bring a Dino Fury Ranger, or stay in the past and a different dimension as a Dino Charge Ranger?