Next: Ivory's Ruin

Exciting news!

I'm beyond psyched to announce Ivory and Adrian's story is about to begin.
💝💝💝

The official book is up now!
Also...if you haven't already, take a peep at my instagram for some special tidbits like the playlist, more spicy art and cover reveals, etc...I have lots of goodies to spare share (link in bio).

Without further ado, I give you the teaser/blurb:

There are certain things we want that we can't have.

She was one of those things.

For years Adrian's been haunted by his father's murder and the need for revenge. Lying low finally landed him a crucial piece of the puzzle, but meddling between rival biker gangs will put his family - and Ivory if she gets too close - in danger.

Ivory is a good girl, even if she doesn't believe it. Her heart of gold—coupled with the ability to reach right through Adrian's hard exterior—are reasons enough for him to stay away. Someone with a past like his shouldn't corrupt a future like hers.

They can't be together, even though being apart proves to be just as impossible. If that wasn't bad enough, their deepest desires align all too well. Ivory deserves a dominant worthy of her submission, and Adrian knows exactly what she needs. In the end, this can only lead to ruin...

...or love, if they're strong enough.

🎉 You've finished reading Nia's Resolve | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘚𝘺𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘦 🎉