7

Banks

My eyes go wide and I jet my head to her.

"What?"."The night of the party.I drove True to the party.We made a brief stop because True had to stop by some guys house.And when she got out and I was waiting in the car,I saw you and her.Fucking in the back seat of your car.Care to explain that?".

"It's simply sex"."Oh so this was simply sex?".

I narrow my eyes at her and say "You know it wasn't".

She rolls her eyes and I continue."It just happened one day randomly last year.And ever since then when we are both feeling horny,we fuck.Simple as that".

"That's reassuring.Banks if you want us to be something.You need to end it with Jace"."Is that all you want".

I tilt my head in confusion and she smirks."Okay".

Her smirk falls and she says "What?"."I will easily end it,since we are a thing".

"Since when we're we a thing".I step closer and say "Since I ate you out just now.I don't eat girls out,Zoe.You're special".

"And you're Especially stupid.Let me ask you something Banks.How many girls throw themselves at you?"."A bunch".

Half of the time I don't really pay them any mind.I have my thing for flings but relationships?Oh I'm a lot more picky when it comes to the people I want to date.

And it just so happens that Zoe Hassan fits that list.Someone I can't fucking stand but also someone I can't stop wanting.

"Do you think that you can actually reject all of them if we were together"."Of course".

"I don't believe you"."I have better pussy to eat.Why would I pay mind to them?".

Zoe frowns and says
"You know I really thought you were going to say something sweet"."You really should get to know me a lot better than.Because I'm a cunt".

"Oh I know".I roll my eyes and she looks around."You tore up my panties".

"I'll buy you more".

"I can't go out there bare".

I pull a pair out of my bag and toss them to her."They are from a pack I just bought.Never used".

"Do yo always have a pair of panties just laying around in the your bag"."No but I had a feeling I would be fucking you today.And I think I will keep these".

I grab the tore up pair and look at her.I could tell that she was turned on from my statement.She looks at me lustfully and tilts her head slowly.

"What if I want to taste you?"."You will have to wait won't you.You said something about class right?".

"Bitch".

I watch as she puts the panties on and pulls her skirt back up.I put her ripped panties in my bag and she walks over to the door.

"Where the fuck are you going?".

"To class.Or are you going to hold me up even longer"."Im not done with you".