Foreplay

I wake up to him climbing in my window at 6 am just to cuddle. He climbs in and closes the window behind him. He takes his shirt of revealing his pale muscular body and crawls under the covers with me. He spoons me while holding my breast I can feel his boner. My vagina throbs for his touch. I want more of him so I grind my ass on his dick which which feels so hard. He starts sliding of my hoodie and starts sucking on my nipple, pushing me on my back so he can slide his hand down my body. He put his hands on each side of my waist while sliding down my chest with his tongue. He used his hands to remove my Lacey black thong revealing my vagina so he could play with it. He dives into me with his tongue playing with my clit making me whimper. His tongue continues to twirl around my pussy in ways iv never felt before. He removes his head and looks up at me with a grin while sliding his hand up my thigh before pushing in his fingers making my insides get wet he fingered me for a few minutes going hard and fast making me moan uncontrollably loud. Then he stopped and pulled his fingers out covered in cream he licked his fingers and gave my thighs kisses. He stood up out of bed and took his pants of showing his long and bulky penis. I got out of bed and pushed him down to sit at the edge I lowered myself to my knees. Placing my mouth around the tip of his dick, I use my tongue and tease him then push his cock deeper down the back of my throat making him start groaning in his deep voice. He laid back while I push my head down further until I gag and pull away. He sits up and used his muscles to pull me on top of him. Staring into his eyes I couldn't help but admire this man's beauty while his cock was pressing hard against my vagina making me wail his name. He grabbed my neck and pulled me in, make out with me baby he demanded. I pressed my lips on his having a slow kiss slowly opening our mouth and entertaining each other's tongues. We made out for what felt like forever before he broke free and whispered seductively in my ear let me give u my kids my love. I kissed him neck and mumbled please. I pressed my tight pussy on his dick swaying my hips to tease him.