24

Banks

I'm going to be honest.

Never in my life will I say that I love being dominated.I love when a women is on top of me fucking the shit out of me.

Welll no.

Let me correct myself.I love it when Zoe is on top of me,fucking the shit out of me.

Because in this 3 hour period,I have learned that my girl is a fucking god at giving head.I mean her tongue does work miracles.

It was so good,that I was doing something I never let girls do to to me,ever.

Because right now Zoe was laying in the bed naked and I was on top of her.Completely riding her face when she was eating my cunt perfectly.

I guess being with Zoe Hassan meant there would be a first time for everything.Especially when she made me squirt for the first time in my 21 years of life.

No one ever made me and look at me now.Zoe had me squirt 3 times in the 3 hours we were fucking.

She was completely topping me in these hours and I had no problem with it.She was making me feel on cloud nine right now.

I speed up my grinding as she goes deeper with her tongue.I set my head back as she squeezes my tits in her hand.

"Zoe!".

And there is was,the fourth time I've squirted and the second time I've done it on her face.

I take a deep breathe before removing my cunt from her face.I sit myself on her thigh as she sits up.She gives me a satisfied smirk and says "Is that the reward that you need?".

"Well I would say that's the best reward I've gotten in a minute".She rolls her eyes and kisses my cheek.

"it would've been better if we fucked at my dorm"she whisper.I smirk and say "Why is that?".

"Because then we would be waking up the whole school with your moaning"."Shut up.I didn't know you could eat pussy that good".

"It's a talent really".

I shove her playfully and she pecks me on the lips.I move her hair behind her ear and she blushes slightly.

"So we are good now?You got your angry sex out of the way".Her eyes darken and she says"I wasn't angry.I was horny".

"I wonder what your angry sex is like"."I'm sure you saw it at the party".

I Soften my gaze and say "About the party butterfly-"."-Just tell me why".

I sigh as she stares at me with those beautiful green eyes."I was hurt..You never really snapped at me like that in library and I didn't know how to react.So i got petty and tried to treat you like I did with girls in the past".

I cup her face and say "But you aren't like other girls,Butterfly.And it was wrong for me to do something like that.I cheated and while it was only me sucking her tits, it was still disrespectful to you".