25

Zoe
Two days later

"Banks.Stop squeezing my breast"."Huh?"She slurs.

I grunt and she takes her hand out of my bra before wrapping her arm around me.

"Better?"."No".

"So picky"."So Annoyying".

"Fine then".

She moved her hand back in my bra before cupping my breast in her hand.I bite my bottom lip to hold back a moan as she sighs in relief.

"I love your tits"."And I would love if you stop squeezing them like they are cows".

She pulls me close to her and I feel her move my hair to the side.

She kisses down my neck and says "And hear I thought I could wake my girl up to some amazing kisses".

I roll my eyes as my phone buzzes.I reach over and grab it before reading it.

"Did you start packing for the trip tomorrow?"."No".

I turn around quickly and look down.The action causing my bra to be pushed up and my breast free.Banks licks her lips before leaning forward.

I push her back and say "Go pack"."I'd rather suck on these perfect things".

I push her back again and say "Banks we leave tomorrow morning.You have been here with me all day yesterday so you haven't started at all.You aren't doing anything until you pack your bags"."But what if I wanted to cuddle with you".

"You shouldve packed your bags"."You are so mean to me".

"And you are so Annoyying".

I fix my bra before getting out of the bed.I grab a hoodie and throw it at her face."Hey!"."Get out and go pack".

I grab her arm and pull her to the door as she slips on her slippers and throws the hoodie on.I open the door and she turns around.

"Don't.Go pack Banks".

She frowns and puckers her lips."Ew.I'm not kissing you when you haven't brushed your teeth".

She opens her blue eyes and glares at me.I kiss her cheek softly before push her back lightly.

"See you later,Banksy".She glares at the name as I shut the door.

I sigh in relief and look around.Finally.A moment to myself.That girl is as clingy as I thought she would be.

Do I love that about her ,yes?

Its a hit or Miss most times.And today I needed a break from Banks Carrington.

No matter how persuasive those blue eyes were,I'm spending this day to myself.I'll watch me a nice movie,maybe take a nice bubble bath and even take a nap.

I won't see Banks for the rest of the day.

Would I miss my baby?Of course but I need this me-time.