12

Character:-

✩°。⋆⸜ M𖦹nkey D

✩°。⋆⸜ M𖦹nkey D. Luffy

If your internet is bad and can't see the image.

𝙷𝚎𝚜 𝟷𝟽𝟸𝚌𝚖 (𝟻'𝟾). 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚢𝚎, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚐𖦹𝚖𝚞 𝚐𖦹𝚖𝚞 𝚗𖦹 𝚖𝚒 𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚝𖦹 𝚑𝚒𝚝𖦹 𝚗𖦹 𝚖𝚒.

[Title]
" Please be ok... "

You felt extremely uncomfortable and felt miserable

You felt extremely uncomfortable and felt miserable. Every inch of your body felt pain in a way that doesn't feel that painful at all, it's hard to explain but... You just wants to hibernation and wishing the winter last forever, just so that you won't have to get out and face others who have pain you so badly. But... who hurt you this badly for you to felt this much hatred?

Tears roll down your cheek even tho you were currently unconscious. The pain you were holding couldn't hold on anymore to the point it burst out. You felt an itch in your heart the type of itch you can't scratch at all. You felt like something is extremely wrong... But you simply just can't put your mind to what is wrong? It felt different?

You try your best to remember the people who have hurt you yet... only a blurry face is what you could see nothing else. You felt useless, even your mind isn't working properly.

And suddenly you open your eyes, it felt like your eyes open on their own. The light was too bright for you as you close your eyes again... but after a few minutes you open you eyes again this time the shining bright light was a lot less. Your throat hurt alot and you felt extremely tired, you only have enough energy to keep your eyelids open. As you suddenly realised that you are inside a ship. How? Well simply because it was shaking and you could hear some waves and the wooden wall and ceiling.