What is SOLIVAGANT?

If you are a writer with a story to tell, or a reader with an interest in discovering new and exciting voices, Solivagant is a recognition program that may be of interest to you

If you are a writer with a story to tell, or a reader with an interest in discovering new and exciting voices, Solivagant is a recognition program that may be of interest to you. Solivagant is a reader-writer based recognition program that focuses on discovering undiscovered stories and supporting emerging writers.

The program offers a platform for writers to showcase their work and gain recognition for their writing. Through Solivagant, writers have the opportunity to connect with a global community of readers and receive feedback on their work. Readers, in turn, have the chance to discover new and exciting stories that may not be easily found through traditional publishing channels.

The Solivagant recognition program is designed to encourage creativity and promote diversity in storytelling. The program is open to writers of all genres and backgrounds, and is particularly interested in highlighting voices that may be underrepresented in mainstream publishing.

If you are a writer looking for recognition and support, or a reader interested in discovering new and exciting voices, Solivagant is an excellent choice. With its focus on discovering undiscovered stories and supporting emerging writers, this recognition program offers a unique and valuable platform for both writers and readers alike.