Can't stop thinking-L.F

As soon as the words left his mouth, you knew that something was wrong. Your boyfriend, who was usually so affectionate and attentive, suddenly looked distant and preoccupied. "I think we need to take a break," Luca said quietly, barely meeting your eyes. "I just need some time to figure things out."

For a whole week, you struggled to keep your emotions in check. Every minute felt like an eternity as you replayed their last conversation over and over again in her mind.

you tried to keep busy, going out with friends and immersing yourself in work, but nothing could take your mind off Luca

"I can't get you off my mind," you admitted tearfully when you both finally met up again. "I missed you so much."

Luca pulled you close and held you tightly as if he too had been longing for this moment. "I missed you too," he whispered. "I realized that I don't want to be without you. I love you."

And just like that, they were back together again. As they walked hand in hand through the park, you couldn't help but feel grateful for the love you shared.

"I'm sorry for pushing you away," he said one day, taking your hand. "I guess I just needed to realize how much you mean to me."

you smiled your heart swelling with happiness. "It's okay," you said softly. "As long as we're together, that's all that matters."