Chapter one. Meeting day!

Leonia Pov:

I sat on the floor crisscross applesauce and waited for Ms.Carrie to call my name. Some people came to see me and my friends, except katjia she isn't my friend.I'll probably get in trouble if I say that again, but I don't care cause its not nice to lie! I've always been told that, but its ok to lie about this apparently.

I saw a random big kid come out from the meeting room and he looked kinda scared. Well whatever it is i bet I won't be scared of it, I'm super strong! All the grown ups say I'm a wild child! They say I'm crazy and sometimes naughty but I don't agree at all.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Ms.Carrie standing there. "There are some nice people here who may wanna adopt you, would you like to met them Leo?" Ms.Carrie said. I nodded and stood up, she motioned for me to follow her so I did and we walked into the meeting room.

There was a man and a woman sitting in two chairs. The woman was smiling at me while the man just had a blank stare, kind of like he was glaring so I glared back at him. He chuckled and smiled a little. I sat down on a chair in front of them with some effort sense the chair was so high.

I looked at the man and woman sitting in front of me. The man has dark black hair like me but hazel eyes while I have dark,dark brown eyes and the woman has whitish pink hair and light green eyes. Ms. Carrie stood next me "This is Leonia and she's two years old."

The man and woman nodded, then the woman leaned forward a little " Hi sweetheart, My names Rosarie, and that's my husband Phileo" she said the last part motioning to the man. I nodded and turned to Ms.Carrie and she smiled at me. 

"These People may be your new mommy and daddy Leo!, do you like them?" Ms.Carrie asked. I nodded slightly and Ms.Carrie smiled "Well can you say bye bye Leo? I need to have a grown up talk, ok?" I nodded and slid off the chair and waddeld out of the room.

I walked back over to where I was before and went back to coloring my picture, then the big kid I saw coming out of the meeting room walked over to me. "Hey wasn't that big man scary? You should be scared sense you're a baby" he said, I glared at him. I am not a baby! I get up and hit him in the nose and he starts crying like a baby!

Ms.Carrie runs out of the meeting room and I turn to look at her. "Leonia why did you hit jimmy!?" She said in a way I didn't like, I just glared at her. She grabbed my hand and dragged me Into the meeting room and put me in the corner, I just glared at the wall.

The couple was still in the room and I could hear them whispering. I didn't like it so I shot around and walked up to them, Ms.Carrie stood up from her seat but I had already smacked both of they're legs. The man and woman looked at me and I glared at them.

The man grabbed my one hand and the woman grabbed the other, "Its  not nice to hit Leonia" the man said "It gives other people ouchies, you don't like ouchies do you?" The woman said and I shook my head, why would I like ouchies! "Well other people don't like ouchies either so we don't hit ok?" The man said. I nodded and they both let go of my hands. Ms. Carrie made a noise, she usually makes that noise when I do something naughty

"Thank you" Ms.Carrie said "Apologize leo" She said. I turned towards the both of them, " 'm sorry" both the man and woman nodded and then Ms.Carrie just had to say "Go apologize to Jimmy to please" I glared at her and shook my head. She nodded at me and I shook my head again

" He call me Babee!" I screech at her and she shook her head and grabbed my arm and walked me out of the room and over to Jimmy. "Now Leonia" I glared at Jimmy " 'm sorry" I then turned around and stomped away. Ms.Carrie walked back into the meeting room and shut the door.

I walked over and sat back down by my coloring stuff, those people were nice

--------------------------_–-------------------------_-------------------------_----------------------------

WC:764

Wow I just wrote alot hope you enjoy this story