1~

Read slow for best experience!! ;)

Jades pov—

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm, I realized I woke up just a little late than usual. I got up quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth grabbing my bag and running out the door. I swear I almost got pulled over. I ran.

"Jesus." I sighed walking through the main doors of the school. The bell rang. I got to my locker and grabbed my books. I was texting my friend Brandon when, I heard a loud bang. "Shit are you ok?!?" I asked helping whoever ran into my locker up.

She stood up and looked at me. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." She had short curly hair, chocolate milky skin, with freckles over her face complimenting her Hazel eyes. Her smile was so cute, wait she was smiling. I snapped back to reality.

"Sorry." I said. She giggled, "I don't mind a little staring." She said. I changed the subject. "How'd you run into my locker?" I asked. "I don't even know, this school is built weird." She said. "Built weird?" I chuckled. She shook her head. "Oh do you need a guide?" I asked. "Uh.. actually yeah, do you know where-" she paused scrabbling through papers she was holding. "-chem is?" She continued.

"lucky you, that's my first period." I said shutting my locker beginning to walk with her. The rest of the walk was silent, I slightly pointed out important room and basic things she should know eventually making it to our class. The teacher wasn't in the classroom yet, and there was 2-3 students. "Sit next to me." I tap the desk next to mine sitting down in my seat. "Thank you." She said and smiled.

She's cute.

"My name is Lilith." She stated looking at me. "Oh, Jade." I said. "Cute." She smiled scrambling through papers organizing them in sections. "Has the school given you your locker yet?" I asked. "Yeah, I can't quite locate it though." She looked embarrassed. "No worries, I got u."

The bell rang and students started flowing into the classroom along with the teacher behind them. The teacher set his stuff down and took attendance. "Riley- here.... " the teachers voice faded out

I was slouched in my chair leaning against the back wall of the classroom. "Liam- huh?" The class giggled. "Turn around." The teacher said with a stern voice. "Looks like we have a new student." I turned and looked at Lilith and the class followed. She shyly smiled, "Lilith?- Yup." She replied.

I fell back in my chair. The class started laughing, Lilith chuckled watching me get up and fix myself. "This is why you don't lean in your chairs." The teacher sighed marking my name on the board under the RP list. I rolled my eyes.

Many minutes went by as class went on, the lesson was of no amusement, looking at Lilith though could cure any boredom. She looked at me in the corner of her eye. She snapped her eyes back onto her paper.

I leaned over, "You're really pretty."

"No you." She said. I smiled.

It was about the end of class the teacher was done with the students. "Can I borrow the notes you took?" I ask. "Uh yeah sure I'll send you a screenshot, mind giving me your number..?" She asked. "Smooth. Yeah."

I gave her my number. "I'll send you the picture when I get home." She said closing her notebook and putting it in her backpack.

The bell ran

She smiled at me and turned to face me. "Mind taking me to my next class?"

I helped Lilith around to all of her classes it was about 6th period, we had gym next. "Gym class." She said. "Yeah same." I said. "Cool, we've got two classes together so far." She said smiling at me putting her schedule away. She was so pretty, her laugh was cute, her smile was even better, the way she looks at me with those eyes.. just. Damn.

Before I knew it it was the last bell. I met up with Lilith at the doors along with the my friend Brandon. "Brandon, Lilith, Lilith, Brandon." I introduced them. They both immediately clicked. "thank you for showing me around." She said. "Of course." We both walked out our separate ways.

I went home and scrolled on my phone, I got a message from the mother of the kid I'm going to babysit.

Messages—
You start today correct?
Yes ma'am.
Okay I sent you the address in our previous text, again thank you.
Of course.

Ding*
Lilith 🤍
Picture*
Oh, thank you 🙏🏽
No problem 🫶🏼

That's all! Happy reads ✨ vote!!