Part 1: First Meeting

It all started in December 2000 when Amanda and Mike met in college. Amanda was immediately drawn to Mike's charming smile, and Mike was equally taken with Amanda's beautiful eyes.

As they got to know each other better, they found out that they had a lot in common. They shared the same interests in music, books, and movies. They started spending more and more time together, and soon enough, they were inseparable. Amanda and Mike were the perfect match, and their friends and family could see it.

After spending a few years together, Amanda and Mike decided to take their relationship to the next level. In March 2010, Mike proposed to Amanda near their favorite coffee shop. Amanda was so excited and couldn't wait to say yes.

Since then, Amanda and Mike have been inseparable. They share a special bond and love spending time together. They have been through a lot together and have become even closer.

Today, Amanda and Mike are engaged and planning their wedding. They are so excited to start their lives together and can't wait to become husband and wife.

Amanda and Mike's love story is one that will never be forgotten. Even after all these years, they still look at each other with the same love and admiration they had when they first met.

To be continued...