3~

Read slow for best experience!! ;)

It's been weeks of talking and getting to know each other.

Jades's pov:

Messages>>
Lily <3
<See you soon :)
Cant wait ;)>

I grabbed my water bottle, hopped in my car and drove to school. I saw her getting stuff from her locker and walked up to her.

"Hey, locker girl." I said leaning against her locker. "I just didn't want you to hit your head again." I joked.

"OkAy babysitter." She said moving to the side. "It's unfortunate that we only have two classes together" she said "what? You like me that much?" I said sarcastically. "kinda wish we had more, you're like the only person I've known for theses past few weeks." She said walking next to me. "That's nice to hear, you're like the only person I talk to besides Brandon."

It was the end of the school day so we were walking to the schools entrance.

"Hey are you baby sitting today too?" She asked. "Uh yeah I think so. I was gonna ask to hang out either way." I said. "Aw you like me that much huh?" She mocked from earlier. "I'll follow you there." I say rolling my eyes and walking out the doors. "Alr see you soon." She said.

We get to her house. Jayson isn't home yet he gets off the bus around 4:20 we get out of school around 3:10.

"Do you want something to eat?" She asked me. Haha you. "Um no I'm good for now." I reply.

We both sit on the couch, she turned on the TV and we started watching a show. "I can't believe I've never asked you this but, what's your favorite color?" She asked. "I don't really have one. What about you?" I asked: "Purple." She said looking up at me, "I know how original." She laughed.

"I never really see you at lunch where do you go?" I asked. "Oh I usually eat outside alone." She said. "Alone? Why?" I asked. "I don't know." She said. "Well come sit with me and Brandon." I said. "Okay that cafeteria is too big to find where y'all's sit." She said laughing. "Okay come on it's not that hard to find the queer table." I said. "Queer table?" She asked. "Like they gay people." I said. "I know what queer is dumbass." She looking up at me.

I smiled. She was inches away from my face when  slowly the smile turned into a kiss.

That was interrupted by Jayson walking through the door. We both jump and look over at Jayson.

"What we're y'all two doing?" He said with a evil smirk on his face. "So you are tryna pick up my sister!" He said throwing his backpack down by the front door. "Lilith I knew Jade was gay.. but I see you." He said in a girly toned voice.

Lilith's pov:

"Oh uh, no I- uh.." I could barley form words. "It's okay lily, I won't tell mom." He said. "Ok when did everyone start calling me Lily?" I say. Jade started silently laughing. "That's my bad.." she said. We both looked at each other smiling. "OKAY OKAY get a room you two!" I hear Jayson from the kitchen say.

Jades pov:

"Do you wanna play a board game?" She asked me. "Uh yeah sure if it'll tire your brother out faster." We laughed and, she got up and was looking for a game.

"Ooo board games! Im in." I hear Jayson say running and jumping over onto the couch next to me. "So, how long have you been talking?" Jayson asked in a serious voice.

Before I got to say anything Lilith snapped in. "Jayson I will lock you outside." She said throwing a pillow off the couch at him. "Hey! I'm just trying to get to know your girlfriend!" He said jumping over the couch. "She's not my girlfriend!" She yelled throwing the pillow at him as he ran to a hiding spot.

"You can't escape the truth lily!" He yelled from the kitchen. She rolled her eyes and pulled out monopoly. "This good?" She asked. "I love monopoly." I answered. "I think it's safe Jayson." I say throwing a pillow at lilith. "Hey!"

She sat next to me and looked at me. "I do wanna know what the truth is." I said leaning closer and smirking. All I could do was look at were her lips. She leaned in closer- "Ooo monopoly fun!" I hear pop up behind the couch. "shit!" We both jumped. The room filled with uncontrollable laughter. "I so got you!" He said laughing.

We played monopoly for a while until around 7 "hey you got to get ready for bed dude." Lilith said. "I'll clean up the game" I said. "I'm gonna clean up these dishes." She said.

We cleaned up and Jayson went to bed. We went up to her room.

We sat down on her bed. "Serious question, you don't think.. that we're like.. dating right?" She asked. "No not if you don't want me to." I said smirking. "Your infuriating." She said softly punching my shoulder. "It's a talent princess get used to it" i laughed.

We talked for hours, it was 11pm when I got up to go home so she could sleep.

"Hey I've gotta go, get some sleep though.. oh and ima need you to figure out the truth soon." I said smirking. "I'll have to think about it" she said.

Damn.

I walked out to get my stuff from down stairs but I left my phone in her room.