10.Yes or No ?

Adhiraj's POV

Samajh aa gaya na? Ye kaam Aaj sham Tak ho jana chaiye.

( Understood? This work should be done by evening)

I cut the call and looked out from the window

Earlier today..

It's my Haldi today and we have reached the wedding venue , the ritual ended and after that everyone went back to their room.I honestly don't care about anything that's going on right now but the happiness on my mother's face was something I didn't want to take away. She and dad have seen lots of problems earlier in life . And now when we have everything I don't want them to even compromise a little. I was just passing by a room when I overheard ..

Huh shadi ke baad kaam karne ki kya jarurat hai. Itne bade Ghar mein rishta hua hai uske baad bhi kaam karna hai . Ghar grihasti sambhal le varna pachtayegi.

(Why do you need to work after marriage when you getting married to such a rich guy.Learn how to hand your house now)

Bua ji meine shadi paison ke liye nahi ki . Ki job chod doon . Maine job apne aap ko self sufficient aur independent banane ke liye ki . Taki har cheez mujhe kisi se puch puch kar na karni pade.

(Aunt I'm not getting married for money that I will leave my job as soon as I get married I am doing a job to become self sufficient and independent so that I don't need to ask before doing anything)

Hearing this I smirked and left thinking..
Agar job hoga hi nahi tab toh depend karna hi padega na.

( When you don't have a job you'll have to be dependent)

I am gonna break you in all the possible ways . You can deceive my family but not me . And this is just the beginning she has signed up for hell and I intend to show her that.

Third person POV

Adhiraj called someone and said: kaam Aaj shaam tak ho jana chaiye.

( The work should be done by evening)

He cut the call and looked out from the window at the wedding decorations
.
.
.
.

Now it was time for him to go to the mandap.

Smita: hayy kitna accha dikh Raha hai idhar dekh Nazar utaar doon Zara .

(My goodness you are looking so nice look here let me take out the Nazar for you)

Adhiraj: maa tujhe pata hai na mujhe in sab par vishwas nahi. Aur tu vo sab chod mujhe ye bata tu khush hai na?

(Mom you know right I don't believe in all this you leave all that tell me you are happy right)

Smita : bahut

( Extremely happy)

Adhiraj: bas mujhe yahi sunna tha .

(That's all I wanted to hear)

Aditi: bhai kya handsome dikh rahe ho aap but still bhabhi ke saamne fail ho . Maa pata hai mein abhi bhabi ki dekh ke aa rahi hoon kitni pretty dikh rahi hai vo.

(Wow bhai you looking so handsome but still you can't complete with sister and law mom you know I am just coming from her room and she is looking so pretty)

Adhiraj: oh bhabi ki chamchi pehele ready toh ho pata chala shadi khatam aur tu ab bhi taiyaar nahi hai .

(You go get ready first or is the wedding will be over and you still won't be ready)

The three of them laughed and moved towards the mandap . While moving, Adhiraj got a call saying that his work was done.

 While moving, Adhiraj got a call saying that his work was done

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Devil's Jaan ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें