Ananya: School plans a Manali trip

I woke up, groaning, as sunlight entered through curtain blinds, I woke up in a jerk  10:17 am 

I AM LATE!! oh no fuck, wait, today's Sunday and I've never ever been sad about a Sunday, how badly I wanted to meet Avinash today

I AM LATE!! oh no fuck, wait, today's Sunday and I've never ever been sad about a Sunday, how badly I wanted to meet Avinash today. The movie yesterday somehow reopened past memories. Those wounds started to feel so fresh. It's long enough and I want to tell him about this incident.

He was genuinely concerned yesterday, which is absolutely unusual, the man who can ignore 12 proposals in a day without giving a fuck, he has not been the typical 'Avinash' lately. I recall valentines day where he got 12 proposals and 23 confessions on our school's group chat, but did he care? no. He's popular and smart. Control your filthy thoughts Ananya!! He's a close friend and friends do care for each other. That's it.

But no matter how hard I try to ignore, these damn butterflies keep on coming back. My attention got diverted to my phone as there were a few texts, from Avinash.

"I'm here if you want to talk about anything" " you don't need to go through anything alone."

This man makes my inners twist, I swear. I woke up, heading to bathroom for my morning routine, my eyes still puffy and red from yesterday, coming out I texted him to meet tomorrow after school. The day passed on as I completed my assignments and case presentations.

------------------------------

Monday

"Good morning mumma papa! I'm leaving, bye!" I said rushing out of the house.

As I reached school, I saw Avinash with his friends outside the campus.

Wasn't he looking a little too hot today with white sleeves rolled up, just shut up Ananya, I cursed myself. I entered the campus not paying any heed to him as I was already running late as I have an early lecture today. 40 minutes of boring Economics finally passed as I got out of the classroom only to see Arshiya and Khushi already waiting for me. "Let's head cafeteria for quick coffee" Khushi spoke as we nodded.

"Hey Ananya, Professor Rajesh has called you" a student passing by informed me. I asked Arshiya and Kritika to leave as I'll join them later.

While heading to the staff room I saw Avinash approaching towards me.

Professor Rajesh interrupted us.

"Oh Ananya I was looking for you. As the head of the Tourism Committee, you need inform the students about a tour of Manali as we are planning a recreational excursion for students."

"Sure professor, I'll, thanks for informing me." I said as he left.

OHH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO MANALI!! At least our school did something good at last. God, I'm so excited! Before I could break this news to him, Tushar came in and joined Avinash.

God why the fuck is everyone interrupting today.

"Heyy Ananya, long time, wassup?" Tushar said

"Hey Tushar" I said trying hard to ignore Avinash's deep stare.

"All cool, how about you?" I replied.

"I am good as well except my best friend lately has been so obsessed with y-"

"Tushar, let's leave, we have maths lecture." Avinash cut him off by dragging him to the classroom.

I laughed at these two brats and finally lunch break!

"People I am telling you, this is TERRIFIC!! We are going to Manali!!" I yelled as Khushi and Arshiya visibly gasped.

"Are you for real right now!!!?"

"Yeh jawani hai deewani dream coming true!!"

They both spoke with excitement and cheerfulness visible on their faces.

"Yes, yes, now let's inform everyone." I spoke

"Why not start with Non medical" Khushi spoke wiggling her eyebrows as Arshiya joined.

"I don't have any issues, let's go" I wanted to meet Avinash, so why not.

"The fuck is going on here" Arshiya spoke entering Avinash's class. It was a mess with two boys fighting with each other mercilessly beating the hell out of each other as students crowded them in a circle.

I damn care about these typical common fighting scenes, I asked Nishtha where Avinash was as she pointed towards his direction.

He was involved in fighting, what the actual fuck, As I looked through the crowd I saw him landing hard punches on other boy's face mercilessly while Tushar was pulling him back. Arshiya and Khushi asked me to pull Avinash out of the mess, but I was nobody to interfere. I was finally able to notice that his knuckles were red in blood with scratches all over his neck that look so horrible. I was speechless. His hand was bleeding as he was badly bruised. Something in me ached and shattered seeing him in this state. Tushar lastly pulled him out. 

His dark fierce eyes finally met mine. He looked at me apologetically while I kept a straight face

"We need to go to Medical room right now" I spoke

"Its nothing much, I'm absolutely fi-"

"Cut the crap Avinash. Kindly follow me else you wouldn't like the consequences" I cut him off sternly.

"As you say ma'am, let's go" he spoke 

Finally his stubborn mind agreed as we left, obviously, ignoring our over excited friends and their shipping comments that they're throwing on us continuously.