Avinash: Moments from the trip

"Ananya listen to me"

"For once, please"

"Buttercup, listen to me"

I've been trying to talk to Ananya since past 30 minutes, thankfully Arshiya agreed on exchanging the seat, and here we both are on the two seaters.

"What Avinash?" she spoke, hurt was clearly reflecting in her voice.

"Arreyy, I was just playing around, Yashika is just a friend" I said explaining my situation to her. 

"So what? She can be anything to you, I genuinely don't care. I never said anything to you, you know what, I shouldn't have come to you." she replied

I know she's hurt, her mood swings aren't helping either. One moment she talks like she'll kill me at the other point she is like cute baby who is crying for her favourite candy.

"Ananya, listen to me, I was just faffing around, I never knew jealous Ananya would be so adorable." 

"Excuse me, I am not jealous, you go wherever you want."

"Sure, you aren't" I said as she turned around the other side pouting angrily

She's so irresistible 

"Hug another girl and you'll exactly know why I am black belt in taekwondo." she said regally as her voice was dominant. 

"Sure ma'am" I responded

"All are requested to get off the bus, we are here at the mall road for another two hours, and then we'll head to our resort" the announcement was made as we again scattered in groups, purchasing local items for our families.

"I know right! And Aaron Warner is beyond perfection, I'm in love with shatter me series. " Ananya spoke with enthusiasm, talking to Dhruv, another bookworm. He's from Non-med A and a complete bullshit because ever since he came, Ananya hasn't talked with me properly. 

"Seriously Ann! But who exactly is your type?" Dhruv questioned her as I felt like a third wheel in their convo.

Excuse me, Ann, giving my girl nicknames already, I went ahead, I don't want this conversation to extend any further.

"Someone who understands me like I want to be understood, somebody who has the same definition of love as me and someone-"

"I'm her type. Leave us alone now." I said interrupting the convo as Ananya's brows knit in confusion. 

"What was that, he was just talking." She retorted

"But because of him you were not talking to me na" I spoke

"Idiot" she mumbled 

"I heard that"

"So what, I'll say at your face you're an I-D-I-O-T. At least I wasn't hugging a random human"