Bonus: Punishment + Sub-Drop (Jace's POV)

A/N: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT AND SPANKING AND SLIGHT SUB-DROP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Danielllll."

Daniel rolls over in the bed, but he doesn't open his eyes yet. "Hm?"

"Do you think...Can we try...I want you to..." I sigh, cuddling up to him closer as I fight to get the words out. "You've never punished me."

This has Daniel opening his eyes. He's always so cute when he's all sleepy like this. It takes him more time to process things early in the morning, and he makes cute faces when he does. "...You don't do anything you shouldn't be...I don't think you've ever broken any of the rules we agreed on." His voice is gravelly still, heavy from sleep. "And even the little bit of brattiness I've seen goes away when I tell you off for it."

"...What would I have to do to...earn it? Well, deserve it would be better, I guess. Whatever."

"I'm not...sure. What kind of punishment are you wanting? I'm assuming you mean more than a timeout."

I nod slightly, blushing. "You could put me in timeout after, I guess. I wanted to...find out if I'd like impact stuff. Light stuff, like we talked about. I just want to know if I like it or if it needs to be a hard limit."

"...You'd have to break a lot of your rules. Like...You'd have to be a real terror," Daniel says, smiling at me as he pulls me even closer to him, keeping one hand firmly on my lower back while we're chest to chest. "A complete nightmare, you know?"

"You're saying that like I can't be bad."

"I mean-" Daniel laughs at my pout, pulling me back to him when I huff and try to push away. "I'm just teasing, darling. I'm sure if you really wanted, you could break all your rules in a matter of minutes. I'm sure you have the potential to misbehave."

"Take your 'potential' and shove it up your ass."

He tries to keep a straight face. I can tell that he's trying, but Daniel devolves into a fit of giggles. "You trying to sound angry is too adorable, I'm sorry. I just...can't."

This time, I actually do roll away from him, crossing my arms. Daniel lets me as I settle down with my back to him. 

"Baaaabe." I ignore him, so Daniel puts one hand on my side, lightly as he scoots just a bit closer to speak softly to me. "Are you actually upset with me?"

"No," I assure him, keeping my arms crossed.

Daniel "Would calling you a brat or like...naughty be too close to degradation for you?"

"I don't...think so? I'm not sure. If it hurts, I'll tell you, okay?"

Daniel doesn't say anything for the moment, but he does move his hand to wrap an arm around my waist, pulling me up against him again. It's only then that he speaks. "Are you going to surprise me with when you decide to act out, then? I'm just going to wake up one day and you're going to be naughty?" It's nice, being tucked up against him like this.

Ohhh, I liked that maybe too much. My face heats up again, but I don't respond. I'm sure, in some contexts, I would consider it degrading. To me, there's a fine line between teasing and degrading. This, so far, just feels like teasing. Because it's Daniel saying it, and I can feel the underlying affection to the words.

"Are you going to be a little brat for me, hm?" Daniel's voice makes goosebumps rise on my arms. He's practically whispering in my ear now, keeping my back against his chest. His voice...how close he is...neither are helping with the building arousal. "...Is this okay?" Wordlessly, I push at his arm a little until he half-lifts it, then guide his hand down to rest between my legs. "Awww, so it's more than okay. I was worried the brat comment would cross the line into degrading you. Still green?" I nod shyly. Daniel pats me there a couple times, gently, then he sits up in the bed.