Chapter - 16.

Continuation....

I smiled and let him come, both brothers were talking so I was standing at the balcony lost in my thoughts.

Flashback

8 years ago

I was just 14 years old in class 10th but had a crush on my neighbour whose name is Aryan. I loved him from a very small age when I didn't know the meaning of love, and soon I realised and he became my first love, my first everything.

We both used to go in same school till class 12th and after 10th class, I encourage myself and proposed him to which he answered he loves me from long time like me. My happiness has no bound. That day I had my first kiss, then we used to meet everyday secretly.

Because my family is so conservative, they didn't support love marriages. But I don't want to accept my fate. So I took so many risks in my life

But two years ago he wants to go abroad for higher studies. We were dating from 5 years, so I trust him a lot. And I don't want to become stone in the path of his success. I want to become his strength. That's why I supported him to go.

But last year when he was coming back to India for few days as he misses his family and me so much.

But his plane got crashed and several people were died and at first day I didn't find his name in death list but second day I found which broke me in million pieces. I can't even share this news to my family. I am reserved person so I don't have any friends just Aryan who is only my everything.

My mother got suspicious so after a week , she asked me forcefully giving me her swear. So I spill everything that me and Aryan were dating from 5 years. She was very shocked would be an understatement she literally got mini heart attack. She never thought her daughter would be like this but can we control our heart??

My father is very strict person he never tolerate my this behaviour so my mum keep her mouth shut.

When proposal came from Raichands, my dad said yes from my side. And next my mom informed me, I was crying my heart out in her embrace but she was happy that Aryan is dead otherwise my father will kill him and me both. He never accept my marriage with him.

I was not ready to start a new life with my new unknown husband. But I don't have any option.

I tried to say to my dad that I was not ready to marry Raichand's son but he didn't listen me. Now I am trapped in this marriage for lifetime.

To be continued..

55 votes ❤️

Hope you will like this chapter.

She has to move on from her past otherwise she will spoil her present or future. Actually she is hurting him.