Chapter 1- Lost

Scene starts from.

Everyone gets down from the car and move towards the gate where bodyguards are trying there best to block the reporter's.

Yuvika looked at Om- bhabhi ko anadar leke Jaa phele.

Om nodded. He hates the attention from the media so does Roshni. He know his sister and brother will take care of Ayush. He gently guided Roshni inside the bodyguard' were shileding them from crazy Reporter's.
Ayush was getting panicked everything was new to him, these reporter's, the guards. The cameras flashed on his face as Yuvika and Arjun started moving inside, the bodyguard' were pushed aside who were shielding them.

Reporter' just started asking crazy questions make there blood boil. Arjun was about to bash them but Yuvika held his hand and signalled him. She knew what he was feeling but they can't do anything that give them spice. She knew if she or more over her dada will react they will diffetenly write something stupid just for there TRPs. She can't give them that.

Reporter 1- Sir kya aap jante hai that you are an illegitimate son of Mr. Rawte?

Reporter flashed the camera at Arjun- Sir kya aap jante the ki aapka ek nazayaz bhai bhi hai?

Reporter 3- kya aap aapne nazayaz bhai ko aapne sath rakhege?

Reporter 4- kya aap aapna haq lene aye hai?

The reporter asked question to Ayush he was getting more and more scared. The question' were breaking his heart. As a reporter kept mic near his mouth. Ayush on impluse grabbed Yuvika' hand he was getting scared now. Yuvika looked down and saw his hands trembling she protectively pushed him behind her and looked at reporter' coldly.

Yuvika- Speak or Write one word against my family and I will destroy you and your news channels.

She spoke in clam yet dangerously that they immediately lowered the mic' and took a step back, they don't want to mess with Yuvika. When it comes on family both Arjun and Yuvika are no less than Physcho. Yuvika took Ayush' hand and took him inside. Arjun deadly glared at the reporter and left inside. He was already high on emotions. He needs to clam himself down he was glad that Yuvika took things in her hand otherwise it might have gone worse.

Yuvika left Ayush' hand and sat on couch. She saw Arjun coming inside and sitting beside her. Roshni brought coffee for them. They look dead on feet. Om took Ayush' hand and made him sit on the couch. The boy looked traumatized. Om was shocked when he felt his hands it was cold as ice.

Om looked at Arjun- bhaiya iska hath bhut thanda hai.

Arjun immediately got up and started rubbing Ayush' hand. Ayush surprised him by hugging him. He looked at Roshni troubled. She getured him to hug him back and he did. The trembling was long gone and the warmth was back in his hands. Yuvika took her coffee and left for her room. Ayush saw that and immediately pulled back he didn't mean to hurt her.

Ayush- i.i am sorry sir. Vo vo......He was again panicking.

Arjun shocked him by pulling him back in his embrace. Gradually after listening to his heart beat he got clamed. Arjun made him sit.

Arjun- Ayush it's okay. We all need sometime to cope with the situation so does you. We can't impose are selves on you. But remember we are family and we can't deny that so try to be comfortable and take your time. If you need anything tum hume se kisi ko bhi bol sakte ho. Okay?

Ayush nodded.

Arjun signed. Can't boy speak atleast.

Arjun annoyed- can you give verbal answers Ayush?

Ayush flinched slightly- j.ji sir. Sorry s.sir.

Arjun signed- tumhe Om aapna room baata dega go and change. You can call me bhaiya no need to call me sir. Rishta naam ka nhi Dil ka hota hai Ayush remember that.