4

Yes I know it's been a while but imma upload 2 more chapters next time (soon) to make up for it it's a time jump because I idk how to pace it 😘

Aniyah Brown
NYC|6:00pm|9weeks later|Tuesday

Me and Malachi have gotten closer lately he lets me call him Malachi and we call each other besties not literally but we are best friends well we flirt like a lot.

Now he about to pull up to my house and I'm gonna prank him for my YouTube channel.

Shockingly he came on my YouTube one time and of course my supporters called him fine as fuck and are always shipping us.

"Wassup my baby's I know it's been a while so today imma prank Blood yall should remember him if not go watch my last video which was the Q&A vid but I gotta hurry because he on his way upstairs so imma do the arching my back/Bending over in front of him prank so let's go."

Turned the camera off and put one In my bedroom and one in the bathroom I turned them on and heard a knock and I went to go open the door.

"Wassup mama u not gone hug me?"He said as I just opened the door and walked to my room I laughed and turned to hug him.

"I missed you"I said to him

"I missed you too mama"He told me while kissing my forehead.

We went to my room and of course he went straight to the game he had set up in my room while he was turning him the game on and I pretended I dropped something and bended over in front of him.

I was wearing ethakas with not undies ifykyk.

An:Y'all know the boxers I'm talking abt ion know how to spell that shit.

"Woah mama whatu doin"He told me while I was bending over I had to hold on my laugh.

"My bad I dropped my phone" I told him whole smiling.

He Sat down on the edge of my bed with the controller and headset "Mhm" he said obviously not believing me.

He scooted back to the headboard of my bed and played the game I got in front of him and arched my back and acted as if I was stretching.

I felt him rubbing my butt I move his hand and said "Woah sir whatu doingg".

"Nah whatu trana do"He said while smirking at me.

"I was just stretching"I replied then I said "can u come to the bathroom to help me pick out a put fit the party tonight"

He paused the game and nodded.

We went to the bathroom he followed behind me i secretly winked at camera. I went to my closet that was in the bathroom.

I grabbed a outfit and went back to the bathroom and saw he was sitting on the toilet i acted as if i dropped the outfit in front of him and bended over in front of him i heard him chuckle then i felt him grab my ass by the kitty if you know what I mean i felt it almost go in the hole oh my gosh.