Chapter- 8 Raghbir Maheshwari

It's been three days and The Mashewari' are going to come today. Yuvika was unusually silent and everyone noticed that. Arjun understood her turmoil he thought it was because of Ayush as he spoke about music. No one other than Abir know about the argument Yuvika and Raghbir had. Raghbir leaving India suddenly was shock for all of them but he convinced them that he wants to focus of studies and music which can happen only in New York as there are many renowned college'. After that he came just for Arjun and Kunj' wedding in the middle of year, everyone noticed him giving cold shoulder to Yuvika but they thought to let it go as they don't like anyone involving in there matter'.  Roshni asked Arjun about what happen and he told her about Yuvika'  ex. She understood and tried to talk to Yuvika but the girl was so silent that it sacred her. She went looking for Arjun and found him talking on phone.

Arjun saw her coming with worry in her eyes he cut the call and looked at her-

Kya hua Rosh. Itna tensed kyu lag rahi ho?

Roshni- Yuvika kuch baat nhi krr rahi hai. She is just all silent and that is scaring me. Aagar vo sabh kuch aapne andar bottled up rakhegi toh kasie chale ga. Aap kuch baat kijiye na.

Arjun sighed- mere baat krne se sabh thik ho jata toh abhi itna stress nhi le Raha hota mein. Yuvika mujhe dikhane ke liye jhoot bol krr aapne face prr ek plaster smile leke ayigi but mujhe pareshan krna use mazoor nhi hoga.

Roshni tensed- toh ab hum kya kree?
Arjun held her hand- kuch maat kro mene uske best friend ko bolaya hai Aaj jaldi aa jayega vo. Abir jb tk uske sath hai hume tension lene ki zarurat nhi hai.

Roshni smiled- haa vo toh hai. Accha Om kha hai, sabh abhi kuch time mai ane wale hoge.

Arjun- vo ek client ko millne Gaya hai kuch time mai aa jayega. Don't worry. Tum jao Mai ata hu tumhe help krne. Sabh ka favourite baane wala hai toh time toh lagega.

Roshni nodded and they left.

Otherhand

Yuvika was sitting in her room. As time was passing by she was feeling scared. She wants to escape from there. She looked at door which opened and Abir came. From last three days he was giving her silent support. She understood he was also scared. There was a secret that only him and Her Raghbir bhai knows about her. She let him be with her as he can distract her mind well. But she wants to just go away from here run away can she do that?

Abir came and sat with her as usually. He looked at Yuvika she was silent as usually. He can see her mind was working on something that he hates. She is definitely thinking of.....

Abir closed his eyes and laid on the couch and spoke-

I dare you. Jo tu soch rahi hai vo krne ke liye.

Yuvika looked at him then was shocked-

H.ow, i mean kya...kya bol Raha hai Abir. I am thinking nothing.

Abir smiled the fact that she was shuttering told him everything. He looked at her and found her looking here and there.

Abir seriously- Yuvika start facing your reality and stop running away from them.

Yuvika got up and started pacing in the room-

What started facing. Tujhe pta hai na last argument kasie thi humari. I lost the right to call him BHAI. After that also i tried reaching him out and he denied them. Jb vo dada and bhai ke saddhi ke time bhi aye tb bhi i tried to apologise to him and he just turned away......

Abir immediately held her and hugged her to clam her down. She was panicking a lot. He gave her water to drink as she clamed down.

Abir spoke gently- relax Yuvi. Tu ase krr rahi hai jasie koi bhoot ko millne wali hai. You are going to meet Bhaiyu only. Yrr i known he has changed but atleast try to apologise Yuvi. You can't just be like an obedient good girl.