6

Aniyah Brown           NYC|Wednesday|8:00pm                      Aniyah's Crib 1 week later

Aniyah Brown
NYC|Wednesday|8:00pm
Aniyah's Crib

1 week later

The whole gang was coming to my place today well I don't know if Malachi is coming because he's been avoiding me for some reason every since what happened a week ago when I gave him head.

But we were going to get ready to go out to eat together to Red Robin's.

AN:My favvv restaurant

I'm low key pissed off that he's avoiding me because after all the times that I've been there for you with his problems he has that no one else knows about he goes to avoid me after I give him head I'm starting to think that's all he wanted from me.

While I'm editing my video on a haul I did I heard the doorbell ring I got up went to go open and everybody came in.

Hold on ..there's no way.

Malachi has a bitch holding his hand walking into MY house.

I just paused Sky and Siena looked at me we talked about how he has been avoiding me since what happened at this point he's not avoiding me he's ignoring me in MY house because everyone said ho but him.

"Umm you not gone speak"I said to Malachi when he walked in.

He just nodded his head at me and the girl let go of his hand looked at me and said "Hi I'm Chanel".

I kinda side eyed her but I can't be rude to her because I'm mad at Malachi not her.

"Wassup I'm Aniyah"I said to her.

She looked at me weirdly hurried and pulled her hand away and said "oh like Niyah Aniyah"

"Umm yea is it a problem"I asked her

She shook her head then went to sit next to Malachi.

Sky and Siena looked at me and I looked at them then I waved them over to my room we went in and closed the door the boys couldn't hear because they were playing that loud ass game.

"Girll wtf is wrong with him bringing another bitch in my house and then had the nerve to not even speak to me after I gave him head and I'm supposed to be your 'best friend' but you go and do this shit I'm fr done with him then he had to had to the bitch about our situation because the way she looked at me when I said my name to her"I ranted to the then

"Yeah girl when we met each other outside of the apartment I was so confused and was like why are you bringing Chanel but I just looked at her weird and walked on and girl I peeped her looking at you weirdly too"Siena told me

"Same I peeped that too I think it's weird how he's doing that to you after what y'all did"Sky said

"Well anyways I don't care i finna take a shower real quick and get ready so we can go"I said then they nodded and exited the room I closed my door and locked it.