Chapter 9- Overwhelmed

It's 8:30 Yuvika was late. She knew how punctual and disciplined her dada is regarding time and his words. If he gets to know she is not at home yet she will be dead for sure. Om and Abir are irritating her asking her to come fast. But she was stuck in traffic from last 15 mins. When the traffic was clear she hit the gas and reached home. She parked the car out of mansion asking the watchman to park it inside after 15 mins.

Otherhand

Everyone is sitting in living room laughing and Talking. Abir and Om looked at eachother and gave a nod. They both quitely left thinking nobody saw them but Raghbir was watching them doing all crazy things. Bunch of idiot siblings he has, he thought. He too quitely left behind them. He understood that Yuvika was not home yet and he wants to know what these idiots are doing.

Om and Abir reached Terrace. He was calling Yuvika again and again.

Om- yrr yeh ladki mare gi kisi din. Time ka kuch andaza hai isko. Agar bhaiya ne ya bhai ne dekh liya na toh yeh pakka 1 month holiday prr jaayegi.

Abir- bss na abhi tu call krr usko dekh kha tk puchi.

Om- vo he krr Raha hu. Lag nhi Raha hai.

Abir- ek kaam krte hai mai abhi Jake......his eyes widen in shock when he was Raghbir standing behind Om glaring at them. From his looks he understood that he heard everything.

Om was calling Yuvika again n again- agar Aaj yeh time prr Ghar nhi ayi na toh doo nhi theen theen. Sher uska shikar karenge. Like hungry angry lions.....he looked up from phone at Abir who was standing there like he has seen ghost.

Om- kya hai bey Bhoot dekh liya kya.....he too turned and saw Raghbir and Froze just then Yuvika picked up the call. The call was on speaker as they wanted to talk to her. Yuvika' voice came through the phone. Before any one could say anything her annoying voice came through. Making Abir and Om shocked and Raghbir ammused.

Yuvika annoyed- yrr kya hai kb se dono call krr rahe ho. Aa gayi mai. Hilter ko pta toh nhi chala na. Mein aapne room Mai ja Rahi hu pipe se. Hello koi kuch bol kyu nhi raha hai?

Raghbir went towards them and snatched the phone from Om' hand and spoke in cold voice-

I dare you to climb on the pipe and come Yuvika. Everyone is sitting in living area. Come from backside and directly to the terrace I am waiting. Clear?

No answer.

I asked CLEAR YUVIKA? he shouted making them all flinch.

Yuvika shuttered- Cr.. crystal Bh..Sir.

He cut the call and glared at the remaining idiots standing in front of him looking down.

Otherhand

Yuvika was cursing her fate while going inside from backside of the house-

Ghr ke peeche rasta hai Mera dimag kyu nhi chala. Aree chale ga bhi kasie, pagal jasie kaam krne Mai toh Tera Genuine book mai world record hai Yuvika Rawate. Khud ke ghr Mai rahti hai aur peeche ka rasta nhi pta. Prr daar ke chakkar Mai kisko itna yaad rahta hai yrr, Kha kudh ko doo Hitler se bachne ka soch rahi thi, ab toh Bhai Babar Sher baanke Mera wait krr rahe hai. Phele he acche se baat nhi kre mujhse, Ab toh aur unka dimag hil gaya hoga.

She stopped and smiled her Bhai is angry but he care enough for her to yell at her for taking risk and trying to come from pipe. She immediately shrugged her thoughts and left for the terrace her Bhai was waiting and that too with his angry mode on. Letting him wait like that can be harmful for her health.