Chapter - 38.

Continuation....

Ten days passed away like this and Siddharth didn't let her breathe at office. There is no break for her.

Avneet know that Siddharth was hell bent to receive her resignation letter. But whenever she saw Aryan, she encourages herself to give this relation a chance. She even understood that no one cares for her like Siddharth.

And most important thing, yesterday only she shifted in a rented fully furnished flat near his office from advance salary. Because if she lives in her house for more days then her father was interrogate her that she doesn't want.

Here Siddharth is frustrated because he want to forget Avneet but if she roams around him then how will he?

Sometimes he even forgets that he was angry and wants to divorce her. And started admiring her from distance.

At present

Vihaan came in his cabin without permission and saw avneet is standing and Siddharth was shouted on her.

"What she is doing here??" Vihaan said taking attention of both. And avneet rolled her eyes internally

"It's office so maybe I work here" she said turning towards him and he was glaring Siddharth.

"You go and I want that file in half an hour" Siddharth said and dismissed her

"I can explain" Siddharth stood up hurriedly when vihaan was taking out his shoes to beat him.

"Saari musibat ki jad tu hi hai" vihaan said angerly and throw the shoe towards him which he dogded successfully.

Actually Vihaan was not in India for 10 days. He went on a business trip suddenly. So Siddharth didn't tell him about Avneet's job on phone call.

"What you will explain Haan?" Vihaan shouted and Siddharth was gesturing him to keep quiet

"This is office" Siddharth said and he threw another shoe on him.

"I don't care....people deserve to know that there boss is bastard" vihaan said and open the door to went out.

And avneet fall down as soon as he opened the door.

"Ouchh" she whinced

"Avneet.." sid said but vihaan glared at him.

"Oo wow...you have this amazing talent also" vihaan said and she rubbing her elbow.

Siddharth composed himself and shouted

"What the hell are you doing at door?" He shouted

"Eavesdropping" she thought while rolling her eyes internally

"I came to ask him if he wants anything?" Avneet grinned and went out hastily.

Vihaan shook his head in anger and went out not before wearing his shoes.

Siddharth stomped his feet on his rolling chair.

"Vihaan trust me...I am trying"

After few seconds he added

"little maybe" Then he furiously signed the divorce papers and send to her house through post.

"Yes you are doing right Siddharth"

To be continued...

60 votes ❤️

Yes I will give one more part ✨