Chapter - 41.

Continuation....

Siddharth opened the door of the store room worriedly and saw her sitting. He bent down to her level.

"Avneet" he said and she raised her head and crashed in his arms while crying. Both stood up then Soon she realised he didn't hug her back so she broke the hug.

"Sorry" she said and took a step back whincing in pain.

"Nhi...it's okay" he said while catching her in his arms. She is not feeling uncomfortable rather she is feeling relaxed seeing him for the first time.

"Why are you here?" She asked to see him and both had eye lock.

He saw her arms has small cut and her leg is also paining.

He didn't lift her but support her towards the desk. The whole time she was seeing him with teary eyes.

He unlocked his cabin and came with a first-aid box. He lifted her hand to bandage her but she jerked her hand out of his hold and started crying while hiding her face in palm.

"Avneet let me see" he said but she shook her head

"I deserve all the pain because I hurt someone so much" she said and cast her eyes down and again tears fell down but in mid Siddharth took on his finger.

"I still don't like seeing you cry and I don't know why?" He said seeing her tear on his finger.

She looked at him ashamed of herself that she didn't notice him in those 6 months.

"Why are you so good?"

"Naah...I am just a fool" he said and she kept quiet not knowing what to say.

"Show me your hand" he said and she forwarded then he saw cut on her leg too. He looked at her and she nodded slowly.

He lifted her saree little up and clean her wound. She closed her eyes when she felt burning sensation. But her mind got distract when he saw him in worry.

He is still worried for me

The first time she was thinking about him so suddenly she started tickling sensation when he touches her.

She is rewinding all the moments she spent with him and blaming herself to ruin everything on her own.

"Done" he said making her trance.

"Thank you" she said slowly and get up to just whinced in pain. But he hold her from shoulder.

She took her bag and everything and he locked his cabin again.

But they found door is locked and then he remembered that he told his guards to lock the main door of each floor.

"Shit"

"You are getting late your parents must be worried for you, but I wonder why my mom didn't call me" he said to her but then to himself. She kept quiet listening her parents name. He didn't know that she started living alone.

He took his phone out and saw battery is discharged.

"What the hell....I left my bag in car" he said and she kept his hand on his shoulder.

To be continued....

70 votes ❤️

Double update 👍

Complete the goals of chapter 40 & 41 for next update!